• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Alleron airways

Alleron airways

Plis help

• 87 posts
  • Skype Name:hellomynameis1001

User's Awards

Hello! as you could see i am in a serious and dangerous situation at the moment, i'm in a very competitive game and i require help and tips, i'm not gonna allow you to do all the work i'm just asking for tips and advice! thank you for your time!

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

I think if the competition is coming from another AUH-based carrier you should focus on low frequency flights with little to no competition.

wgOP4y0.jpg

Alleron airways

Alleron airways

Plis help

• 87 posts

User's Awards

but how do i get profits out of it? especially that there's no gates in any airport i go to

SUJETO

SUJETO

Proud Virtual Airliner since 1989

• 295 posts

User's Awards

4    2      

seems yo are in one of my airline world i saw you. Well the R1 is coming for long time, there are a lot of airlines with a lot of destinations to full, is not a good world to start in middle game, some airlines are well established and there are a lot of airports at full.

I love the A300B4 is a nice plane to make some money. but at the time of R1 is being to be phased out. NO PROBLEM there are a lot in the market, Try to explore destinations in Europe. there are a lot of airports with free gates.

Im checked the:

http://ae31.airline-...926.35&city=AUH

you have a lot of competitors :( but half of they dont attend their airlines. you can offer a less price. to make some $$$

anyway
The R1 is hard right now. 

____________________EEEn_____________________:oS;
_____________________EEEE:__:-_____-lcneEg+.*EE--
_____________________*EEOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-oOEV
____________:;;--+++-oEEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__.:::::::.______::::__*CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEglCS
_.:-+++++++oEECgr**ll*VEECCJJogOEEE::EE__:E
____________;nEE:_______+*El+E-.

Carlos "SUJETO" Vargas Sánchez.

Alleron airways

Alleron airways

Plis help

• 87 posts

User's Awards

seems yo are in one of my airline world i saw you. Well the R1 is coming for long time, there are a lot of airlines with a lot of destinations to full, is not a good world to start in middle game, some airlines are well established and there are a lot of airports at full.

I love the A300B4 is a nice plane to make some money. but at the time of R1 is being to be phased out. NO PROBLEM there are a lot in the market, Try to explore destinations in Europe. there are a lot of airports with free gates.

Im checked the:

http://ae31.airline-...926.35&city=AUH

you have a lot of competitors :( but half of they dont attend their airlines. you can offer a less price. to make some $$$

anyway
The R1 is hard right now. 

Oh my, well thank you for your tips! will be helpful thank you! but in most other worlds it's the same thing and it's pretty much annoying me so 

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

To get your airlines to be a part of alliances and a basic build up of your airline is ultimately your goal right. Well a member of the community "hake" gave me the following tips when I was just starting out. Feel free to use them if you want.

Keep your spamlines, AE isn't about conforming to quality no matter what, it's more playing your own style, as well as running "quality" airlines if you wish. I'll take Alleron as an example I suppose. While it may have a low catchment area, many quality airlines are quite small. A spamline is an airline which takes advantage of current game systems in order to exploit the maximum money from an aircraft. So many airlines become this, but the key is how to go against this, while maintaining profit.

1. You've set up your airline in a world that is new and free of a lot of competition ( the goal ) 
  2. You have your destinations, your main money makers - implement Scam IFS- because Scam IFS goes against all alliances. Right? Wrong. I don't know if you're aware of 3* and 4* Scam IFS, but these boost cash flow while maintaining reputation and standards. Secondly, your IFE. Over 4* is preferable, so I suggest putting the "Add ons" under it, as these are virtually free to run, cheaper than AOD, VOD etc. and just as effective.
  3. Let your money build up, as you keep expanding. When you feel you have enough reserves ($50M maybe) then configure your aircraft. Full pax aircraft are frowned upon in alliances, so use Oggey's Seat Map Index for this. 
  4. Don't forget to hub your main airports to make airlines look more desirable to alliances.
  5. Now you're done

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

Alleron airways

Alleron airways

Plis help

• 87 posts

User's Awards

To get your airlines to be a part of alliances and a basic build up of your airline is ultimately your goal right. Well a member of the community "hake" gave me the following tips when I was just starting out. Feel free to use them if you want.

Keep your spamlines, AE isn't about conforming to quality no matter what, it's more playing your own style, as well as running "quality" airlines if you wish. I'll take Alleron as an example I suppose. While it may have a low catchment area, many quality airlines are quite small. A spamline is an airline which takes advantage of current game systems in order to exploit the maximum money from an aircraft. So many airlines become this, but the key is how to go against this, while maintaining profit.

1. You've set up your airline in a world that is new and free of a lot of competition ( the goal ) 
  2. You have your destinations, your main money makers - implement Scam IFS- because Scam IFS goes against all alliances. Right? Wrong. I don't know if you're aware of 3* and 4* Scam IFS, but these boost cash flow while maintaining reputation and standards. Secondly, your IFE. Over 4* is preferable, so I suggest putting the "Add ons" under it, as these are virtually free to run, cheaper than AOD, VOD etc. and just as effective.
  3. Let your money build up, as you keep expanding. When you feel you have enough reserves ($50M maybe) then configure your aircraft. Full pax aircraft are frowned upon in alliances, so use Oggey's Seat Map Index for this. 
  4. Don't forget to hub your main airports to make airlines look more desirable to alliances.
  5. Now you're done

We have worked on an airline a while ago, and i've seen these being implemented into my airline and i was confused but it was pretty good, anyways i would like to know how do i make these 3* or 4* IFS and IFE? and the other tips are really helpful thank you very much!

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

We have worked on an airline a while ago, and i've seen these being implemented into my airline and i was confused but it was pretty good, anyways i would like to know how do i make these 3* or 4* IFS and IFE? and the other tips are really helpful thank you very much!

We did yea and i left you in high and dry, Sorry. i had some family drama and needed a mental break in my personal life.  I have pm'd you with details, no worries.

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      
Profitable 3* IFS that will most likely be accepted by alliances as well plus boosts your reputation. Will upload a pic of IFE later.
Ifs 3 star Or 4 star

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

Hello! as you could see i am in a serious and dangerous situation at the moment, i'm in a very competitive game and i require help and tips, i'm not gonna allow you to do all the work i'm just asking for tips and advice! thank you for your time!

Wrong forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users