1 reply to this topic

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Username: Zortan

Airline Fields 

Airline Name: Realines
Type of Airline: (Premium, CitiHoppers, Budget/Low Cost Carrier) Low Cost Carrier
Link: http://ae31.airline-...e3r5&player=176

HQ: SGN
Hubs: SGN, Hanoi in some games, just not this one due to competition

Usual world(s): R and S3 Worlds

Aircraft: 757-200, 777-200ER, MD-11, MD-11ER, MD-83, CRJ-200LR

IFE: (amount of * and about) Overhead - used on shorter flights. just as it sounds, 10 overhead TVs with quality 3 I believe offered for free. Also offered in Y class on longer flights. 1*

AVOD for cost - Costs $5 or so, and is offered in Y class on extra-long flights as well as C class on most flights. 3*
IFS: (amount of * and about) Buy on Board - all classes on shorter flights, food and snacks for sale 2*

Long-haul: Cheaper food complimentary, better food at cost. Free snacks and some amenities. 3*

About Your Airline:
Low-Cost carrier of Vietnam. Transitioned to LCC in the 80's after the war was complete. Before then, was the flag carrier of South Vietnam.
Airline Logo: (hosted or attached, if none leave blank)
Uploader not working for me right now, I'll upload the current livery and logo into the airline page.
Airline Livery: (hosted or attached, if none leave blank)
See Logo field.
User Fields 

Alliance(s) You are currently in:
Universal(President), CityHop, JetStream (probation), SkyRoutes, National (temp CEO).
Why do you want to join SkyWorld:
I would like to come back to the alliance that I was once in, plus I have improved my airlines greatly over when I was last a member, plus, I really enjoy talking with the members at SkyWorld.
What will you bring to SkyWorld:
I will bring my airlines, my experience, and my personality. I'll be able to run my airline as well as chat with members in the Lounge.
How many days a week do you play:
I play AE 7 days a week, usually 2-3 hours per day.
Any Questions?

None. Thanks for considering my application!

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Dear Zortan, I believe you will not be playing AE for the time being, since you will most likely be returning I have locked this application and am placing it on hold. When you return you may update your application and then message me to remove the hold.

Thank you,
Tom

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users