Biggest DOP Jump in 24 hours

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

I just managed to increase my DOP from 8 million to 38 million in less than 24 hours.

Anyone have similar stories to share? :D

qRn0iGD.png

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Im shocked you are proud by that..

But going with the theme of your thread, i have done between 100-120mil DOP increase in one day. so yea, really get your act together pacific ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

The salt is real

qRn0iGD.png

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

I've managed to get an increase of $1bn in a day, buying over 2,000 used aircraft on a spamline I ran :P

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

The salt is real

Mate, you have not seen salt.... to see salt, go to the Destiny 2 Reddit page... now thats salty as ......

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 342 posts

User's Awards

60    63    143    14    3   

I don't exactly recall but the biggest versions of The Empire can add $1bn profit per route. I'm sure I've added $30bn DOP in a day.

Ryan_D96

Ryan_D96

AE Luver

• 266 posts

User's Awards

I don't exactly recall but the biggest versions of The Empire can add $1bn profit per route. I'm sure I've added $30bn DOP in a day.

Jesus, I thought I was doing well with my 77x weekly 777 service on LPA-HEL XD I think I managed maybe over $10mil on that route? Clearly I used to spam wrong :P

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

• 342 posts

User's Awards

Jesus, I thought I was doing well with my 77x weekly 777 service on LPA-HEL XD I think I managed maybe over $10mil on that route? Clearly I used to spam wrong :P

Never-ending economies of scale  :D

And yeah, LPA-HEL is too long a route for 777's in an optimal spamliner.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

From

$390 mill to

$901,541,505

in 12 hours XD

qRn0iGD.png

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

From

$390 mill to

$901,541,505

in 12 hours XD

Slave ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Slave ;)

The forums are not the place to discuss concerns regarding individual members. Please use the report system or contact a staff member directly for this type of issue.
qRn0iGD.png

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 169 posts

User's Awards

3    2       4      

I must ask the emperor to bestow his infinite wisdom on me. 

But seriously, the largest jump I managed with my current project is $600 million in one day when I bought 7,000 planes from the used market and stayed up 18 hours straight. Built up 7 large hubs, 2 medium hubs, and 1 small hub. I died that day.

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

I've managed to get an increase of $1bn in a day, buying over 2,000 used aircraft on a spamline I ran :P

Same, in the airline I run now I managed to buy over 2500 aircraft and lift my DOP from 127mil per day to 1.3bn per day. Took my passengers carried to over 4mil as well from just over 1.6mil. Nuts  ^_^ 

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

I've done like 80 mil in 8 hours

Jesus, how much aircraft do add on one route?

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

• 342 posts

User's Awards

Jesus, how much aircraft do add on one route?

Depends on the aircraft type but 200 per route is a good rule of thumb once things are up and running. Assuming you can click one plane a second, it takes about 3 minutes to add a billion DOP (or more). Of course there are other things that take time such as loading up the route page, but I use five browsers at once so I'm never just sitting waiting for something to load. 

I must ask the emperor to bestow his infinite wisdom on me. 

The basic insight is this: Any all-Y route can support 0.2% of the total traffic for all allied airlines with hubs at each end of the route. If you add less than .2% you can hike up prices instead of increasing pax numbers. 

From there it's all strategic tradeoffs between maximizing revenue versus pax, being most efficient with planes versus with time. 

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

...and being awake 24/7 to snag every useful used aircraft on the market. While I'm getting the hang of the Empire strategy, B-J Airways has better aircraft supply which is why he will win S3A.

P.S. Figuring out the exact time it takes aircraft you sell to the market is also crucial. That way, you can have 100+ feeder airlines purchasing new aircraft to sell to the market, for your main airline to pick up.

qRn0iGD.png

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Depends on the aircraft type but 200 per route is a good rule of thumb once things are up and running. Assuming you can click one plane a second, it takes about 3 minutes to add a billion DOP (or more). Of course there are other things that take time such as loading up the route page, but I use five browsers at once so I'm never just sitting waiting for something to load. 

Im assuming the majority of the income on each route is from connecting pax paying $75 for dinner...

The browser thing is smart though.

...and being awake 24/7 to snag every useful used aircraft on the market. While I'm getting the hang of the Empire strategy, B-J Airways has better aircraft supply which is why he will win S3A.

P.S. Figuring out the exact time it takes aircraft you sell to the market is also crucial. That way, you can have 100+ feeder airlines purchasing new aircraft to sell to the market, for your main airline to pick up.

BJ-Airways Isn't using the same spamline model as you... Isn't he?

BTW isn't having feeder airlines against the rules...?

I doubt anyone cares anyways

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

@pacific probably gonna quit SA3 soon (just dont have the time to route 400 idle + aircraft the non-spamline way)... we can arrange a time where I sell all my aircraft through the used market (in small amounts in succession), or I can give shared control... whatever works

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

@Jarkii

BJ definitely started out as a conventional airline but he's started to spamline. He's capable of spamming 8000 seats on a route at the moment but that should evolve rapidly...

AFAIK feeders are fine in most worlds where you have a 2 airline limit and the Empire has his 150 feeders on a no airline per player limit world so it's all good.

I'm most definitely interested in your planes! I shall need to experiment to see how long the timelag is. BJ is snapping planes like crazy and I wouldn't want any to accidentally go his way... :lol:

Edit: I've just got info the timelag is randomized precisely to stop us doing this. :( I really really appreciate the offer though!

qRn0iGD.png

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

• 342 posts

User's Awards

If Jarkii closes his airline, all of his planes will be immediately on the market. That's the only non-lagged used sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users