I will be going away for a week during a difficult time for my smaller Ra edition of Chongqing-based Century Air, and the larger one has constant deliveries that need to be managed.
You can choose to manage one or both of the airlines. I might give control to more than one person if people sign up. If at the end of the week you still like managing the airline, you can stay, but you definitely don't have to.
- For the Ra airline, just put the 737s that will be arriving on domestic routes (keep usage to around 100 hours) and when my L-1011s arrive, establish a couple of international routes.
- If I have plenty of cash despite the deliveries, order around an equal number of 732advs and L-1011-200s.
- As of now there is almost no competition in CKG so fares don't need to be adjusted. If the airline starts becoming unprofitable, make scam IFS or set $7 employee salaries, but do not adjust the schedules of the planes unless the airline is about to go bankrupt.
- The O2 airline is slightly more annoying.
- I thought it was going to go under a little while ago when I started transitioning it from spammer to real airline, so I ordered 1500 Islanders, but then the airline succeeded, so now I'm stuck with the damn planes constantly being delivered. Ignore them.
- Replace the oldest planes in the fleet with the 707s that are being delivered.
- Find routes for the 732s that are less than 2200 miles.
- Replace the DC-8-63s with the 747SPs.
- I want to keep usage for all of the planes around 100 hours, but you don't have to change the hours on existing planes, only when you change the aircraft type.
- If by next Sunday pre-orders for the B757-200 have been opened, order up to 150 or however many you can afford to buy in the "CDair+" seat config.
IMPORTANT: IF THE AIRLINE STARTS BECOMING UNPROFITABLE, SELL THE ISLANDERS, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THEY ARE ACTUALLY DRAINING ME, BUT THEY COULD PROBABLY ADD UP FAST.