Celebrating LAYTEX - The Top Airline in AE

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Guest_AirHongKong_*

Guest_AirHongKong_*
  • Guests
To celebrate LAYTEX being the TOP airline in AE, Air Hong Kong will starts to offer $10 / $50 ticket price for every single routes that it operates. I am pleased to announce this good news and looking forward to bringing more fun to players operating in the Asia-Pac region.

Cheers!

jackthestrip

jackthestrip

• 160 posts
Haha.... this is superb!!!!!!!!!
Maverick Airways CEO.

Posted Image Posted Image
Proud member of the Eurowings alliance.
Airline ID 2157

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
hahahaha you know what...I might just join you since im based at HKG aswel!
A Member of the PlatinumWings Alliance

A good landing is one you walk out of...
...an exelent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again ;)

C'mon you Reds...we can do it this year! Red Devil for ever!!!

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
hm weird way of celebrating :( But you really think it will harm Laytex in her finances ?? i doubt it since she is flying mainly long-hauls out of HKG and Tokyo's
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

dianemather

dianemather

Veteran

• 72 posts

User's Awards

2    2    3         
You will only get killed, be warned but good luck.

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
hahaha "only get killed"...we live for that in case you didn't know...and ermm with prices at $10/50 I'd say that is "suicide" anyway :(...

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

i'm afraid he/she dont really cares.. he/she can only spoil the fun for the small airlines that are/keep playing in that area .. since his/her actions will be mostly on domestic routes .and he can do it for a long time too .. like Eire Air is doing on some european routes with $1 fares just cuz he/she quit AE. And they can keep on doing it .. just has to log once a week for a minute or so .. For these cases i hope some kind of already mentioned auto-bankruptcy script can be added in the next version .For example if an airline cant make a positive profit for say 7 real days it gets bankrupted .Just my opinion :(
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

transnorthwest

transnorthwest

• 18 posts
I kinda like that idea. People quitting with $1 routes can be annoying as it has been in a few situations.

Guest_AirHongKong_*

Guest_AirHongKong_*
  • Guests

hm weird way of celebrating :( But you really think it will harm Laytex in her finances ?? i doubt it since she is flying mainly long-hauls out of HKG and Tokyo's

This game is rather a revenue management game rather than a airline management game. Since you can set up unlimited routes as long as you have the money to get the planes & build your own gates, eventually Laytex can simply fly its A380 on every single routes in this game at unbeatable price and barely hurt it's revenue due to its substantial size.

Guest_AirHongKong_*

Guest_AirHongKong_*
  • Guests

i'm afraid he/she dont really cares.. he/she can only spoil the fun for the small airlines that are/keep playing in that area .. since his/her actions will be mostly on domestic routes .and he can do it for a long time too .. like Eire Air is doing on some european routes with $1 fares just cuz he/she quit AE. And they can keep on doing it .. just has to log once a week for a minute or so .. For these cases i hope some kind of already mentioned auto-bankruptcy script can be added in the next version .For example if an airline cant make a positive profit for say 7 real days it gets bankrupted .Just my opinion :(

If you are talking about auto bankruptcy script, this is kinda useless, i can tell you that the profit that generates from my long-range routes can cover any costs that I need to run my inter-asia routes at $10, doesn't it sounds great!!!

Guest_AirHongKong_*

Guest_AirHongKong_*
  • Guests

hahaha "only get killed"...we live for that in case you didn't know...and ermm with prices at $10/50 I'd say that is "suicide" anyway :(...

Since Europe and America are very much saturated and there isn't much space for expansion in Asia-Pac region, As long as the game allows player in red for a infinite period, I don't really care about running my airline in red with all the seats filled... lol..

Guest_AirHongKong_*

Guest_AirHongKong_*
  • Guests

Laytex is even running some of it routes for $0, why should I get killed.. LOL

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

Laytex is even running some of it routes for $0, why should I get killed.. LOL

Laytex is NOT playing anymore as she has acheived ALL that is possible in this game, 300 Million DOP and CASH is 200 Million Hubs in EWR / JFK / LAX / NRT / MAD and OLY plus a little one in HKG but more important is that more than 90% of the good players have quit the game and it is not a game now like it was, so Laytex will look in on the account from time to time but is NO LONGER ACTIVE she being a real BITCH as some like to in-game message me saying so will however, place some replies on your $10.00 and $1.00 fares so you too make ZERO also, but over past week a DOP loss is little compared to your little piddly amount. May just buy 200 x A380's and place them in HGK so you all loss more seeing you all like to announce such rubbish, but then again sensible players would not announce they just play the game.

:airplane

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts

Laytex is NOT playing anymore as she has acheived ALL that is possible in this game, 300 Million DOP and CASH is 200 Million Hubs in EWR / JFK / LAX / NRT / MAD and OLY plus a little one in HKG but more important is that more than 90% of the good players have quit the game and it is not a game now like it was, so Laytex will look in on the account from time to time but is NO LONGER ACTIVE she being a real BITCH as some like to in-game message me saying so will however, place some replies on your $10.00 and $1.00 fares so you too make ZERO also, but over past week a DOP loss is little compared to your little piddly amount. May just buy 200 x A380's and place them in HGK so you all loss more seeing you all like to announce such rubbish, but then again sensible players would not announce they just play the game.

:airplane

...talk to the hand..!

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

...talk to the hand..!

one day you may be able to manage your airline as all you do is pick out some profitable routes and plonk a jet on them hoping you make a buck, when will you ever learn :(

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

Since Europe and America are very much saturated and there isn't much space for expansion in Asia-Pac region, As long as the game allows player in red for a infinite period, I don't really care about running my airline in red with all the seats filled... lol..

typical idiot play and statement, you will never acheive a profitable airline acting like you do :(

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

Haha.... this is superb!!!!!!!!!

typical quote from a player down in the gutter

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts

one day you may be able to manage your airline as all you do is pick out some profitable routes and plonk a jet on them hoping you make a buck, when will you ever learn :(

well I'm just going to laugh at you there because I've made enough to keep me happy...I dont care if i dont win...owning a massive enterprise takes time which i dont have and its ermm rather boring!

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

i'm afraid he/she dont really cares.. .Just my opinion :)

exaclty, why should I care with players who are idiots and could NOT manage a Public Toilet facility, they will still complain, one day this game may get real punishment in store for players who have a massive loss all the time, but till that happens we will have idiot players who place jets in idiot locations :(

rubberlegs

rubberlegs

• 64 posts

ermm rather boring!

you say one thing 100% right. Congratulations I am proud of you now :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users