Delta Air Lines [R1] | Seeking - Profit Maximizer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

thenzs

thenzs

Seriously Considers Marring Delta Air Lines

• 40 posts

User's Awards

I am Zachary, I own Delta Air Lines and Delta Air Lines - China in R1. I am looking for someone to make sure all of my 500 and growing routes served by Delta Air Lines have a good load factor and are returning a decent profit. You will also be responsible for making sure the airlines 1000 aircraft are all returning a profit. 

If you are able to maximize the airline's routes and aircraft's profit, I may promote you to run and operate the Delta Air Lines - China airline, our smaller sister airline. 

To receive this job submit the application below. You also MUST NOT have any airlines or create any airlines in R1. You also must HAVE a discord or skype account. (Text Chat)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

Forum Name:

Experiance with AE:

How much time can you dedicate?

Why You?

bengregg

bengregg

• 3 posts
I'll do 12851

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

gjwhite14

I joined a few months ago, currently have 2 prosperous airlines in R6

I have a few hours in between the times I'm waiting for aircraft to deliver to my airlines

I'm getting very good at AE, and I'd like to get experience with co-running a large VA, as it can help me with future VA's as well as helping others operate theirs.

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

thenzs

thenzs

• 40 posts

User's Awards

Alright, gjwhite14, I will PM you shortly.

thenzs

thenzs

• 40 posts

User's Awards

-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users