Photo

Re-set

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Re-set? (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Re-set?

1. Yes (25 votes [43.10%])

Percentage of vote: 43.10%

2. No (33 votes [56.90%])

Percentage of vote: 56.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Jazyf1

Jazyf1

• 135 posts
Well there is no point with a reset when no bugs are fixed,,...then we only get the same s*hit....so lets wait until some major bug are fixed before a reset...unless you whant to do another topic like this in 2 months :P
Posted Image Posted Image
Fly the Wings of Change

CEO of Jayhawk Airways (PR Moderator for InterSky Alliance)
Airline ID: 2996

Moderation is for moderators and people that indulge too much. If you are not a moderator
and do not like my posts, please move along and ignore me. Have a nice day!

On order:
---------

Soon on order:
--------------

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
no, this is gay, I just finished handing my airline over and he's just got it going good, I'd feel bad for him if it got reset.

trigger happy

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Why I want a re-set is this:
The game is reaching saturation in many parts of the globe. I have 2 A330-300s, 6 737s, 3 E-195LRs, 1 A320 and 5 Q400s, but still I am not making much money. I have tried everything, but it doesn't seem to work. If we reset now, it will give torque and miller a couple of weeks to try to sort out one ways and the load factor bug, while there aren't peolple trying to use the one ways (the load factor is something people will have to live with)
Proud member of the GoldenSKY Alliance, PM me to join!
Fleet:
3 Beach 1900D
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
British World Airlines-bwa No 3753
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Why I want a re-set is this:
The game is reaching saturation in many parts of the globe. I have 2 A330-300s, 6 737s, 3 E-195LRs, 1 A320 and 5 Q400s, but still I am not making much money. I have tried everything, but it doesn't seem to work. If we reset now, it will give torque and miller a couple of weeks to try to sort out one ways and the load factor bug, while there aren't peolple trying to use the one ways (the load factor is something people will have to live with)

The load factor bug has been around for so long now that it is not even the issue. The one-ways and the aircraft ordering are part of the reason why AE seems so crowded so fast right now. Airlines have learned which routes are money makers and used those to build upon. By having no limits on aircraft deliveries from manufacturers, aircraft are delivered and money is made faster. This speeds up growth exponentially. Then without one-way routes, airlines are limited to under 4500 miles. So instead of growing from one hub, airlines are growing by having multiple hubs and cutting in on each others profits with overlapping outes.

There are still empty routes out there. They may not make as much as you want them too, but there is still money to be made.
Posted ImagePosted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Well I will build on what you said. It will cause overlapping and there are still PLENTLY of emplty routes and many actually can make good money if you know your cities around the world and just don't try doing ATL-MCO routings. Sorry to say you'd make more if your properly situated to begin with. You've been here since the last reset and have a fleet of just that size. Which exibits your inability to find good growth routes to begin with.

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
It seems if your doing well now, you will only do better, and if your doing ok or poorly your going to get worse. If you haven't noticed, thoes advocating for no re-set happen to be in the top 20, look at their profits, they only go up. Look at the top 30+ their profits go down. That is a sign of over saturation.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

It seems if your doing well now, you will only do better, and if your doing ok or poorly your going to get worse. If you haven't noticed, thoes advocating for no re-set happen to be in the top 20, look at their profits, they only go up. Look at the top 30+ their profits go down. That is a sign of over saturation.

Ya but notice the ones pushing for it are the same pushed for it last time and the time before that. All becuase they just didn't seem to grow as fast as their PR threads did......
CEO of:
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Ya but notice the ones pushing for it are the same pushed for it last time and the time before that. All becuase they just didn't seem to grow as fast as their PR threads did......

Well spoken Woof, the same old players who cant make it work

Posted Image

LET ME OUT

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Hey, I was pushing it last time. (I declared bankrupcy over 5 times...)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
And I wasn't pushing it.
Proud member of the GoldenSKY Alliance, PM me to join!
Fleet:
3 Beach 1900D
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
British World Airlines-bwa No 3753
Posted Image

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Unless a way is implemented to control growth (limiting deliveries, increasing gate fees, etc) what the heck is the point? Companies in AE can grow and grow and grow. There's nothing to keep size in check. There's no way to really catch up for people who make a mistake at the beginning. I appreciate what AE is, and hope TTC was able to help give back, but it's just beyond the point of even trying. Glad my airline got deleted :(

wdleiser

wdleiser

• 141 posts
  • WLM ID:starallia_ceo@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:dougleiser
A reset would make no sense right now, bugs are still here. The only thing that im agragvated about is the A333's going on short domestic routes now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users