Photo

this is pointless, Leaving AE...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
Airline Empires is possibly the most bugged game in the world. It's a waste of time to contine. I honestly wouldn't care if I had to pay to play, as long as the game worked. I've been falsely accused of cheating WHEN THEIR IS NO RULE BOOK. I simply bought an aircraft that was offered to me by accident. This game is unrealistic beyond comprehension and I sugest to all who are thinking about this game to spend your time on somthing constructive. TW allways complains how busy he is yet he still has the time to run an airline himself?

*All 757-200's will be sold to Austrailius airlines for half value.

*All 0 year Q400's will be sold to Stavenger Airlines for half value.

*All gates will be released to Stavenger Airlines.

*If anything else is left It will be mothballed.

when the chips are down....

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

*All 757-200's will be sold to Austrailius airlines for half value.

Thanks for the nice gesture, but i want to say.. im not going to buy them. I rather see them go to others who may need B752s to expand. Im rather happy with my fleet and i hope u understand.

Next time, first chat to me on MSN, then post.. not vice versa.. :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
ok, they'll be mothballed too.

dianemather

dianemather

Veteran

• 72 posts

User's Awards

2    2    3         
Everything should be mothballed - the ethical way out.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Everything should be mothballed - the ethical way out.

While I can see why you would say this, I feel that it is very unfair to imply or say that those who sell their planes @ 50% of value when they leave are unethical. The planes "belong" to the person who "owns" the airline- it's his/her choice what to do with the planes.

It's really too bad to see all these capable people leaving AE...

dianemather

dianemather

Veteran

• 72 posts

User's Awards

2    2    3         

While I can see why you would say this, I feel that it is very unfair to imply or say that those who sell their planes @ 50% of value when they leave are unethical. The planes "belong" to the person who "owns" the airline- it's his/her choice what to do with the planes.

It's really too bad to see all these capable people leaving AE...

Let's see, who does this benefit and who does this hurt? The little airlines that are competing with these carriers? Right, so maybe putting them on the market would be a more resonable way to dispose of them, that way anyone can get them. Lots have done this and at least everyone gets a shot at them. I think it is not in the spirit of true sportsmanship to give a fleet to a single airline and call it fair.
Maestro, well done you have shown what true sportsmanship is.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Let's see, who does this benefit and who does this hurt? The little airlines that are competing with these carriers? Right, so maybe putting them on the market would be a more resonable way to dispose of them, that way anyone can get them. Lots have done this and at least everyone gets a shot at them. I think it is not in the spirit of true sportsmanship to give a fleet to a single airline and call it fair.

Just as long as you're not ruling out putting them on the market then thats fine with me. But then are you also saying that selling to alliance members at 1/2 price is unfair?

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts

I seem to recall a previous incident where another player left the game and sold his aircraft at 50% value. Buying them was considered unfair, I believe it even was called cheating.

Put them on the public market for 50% and everyone has an equal chance of buying the planes. Sell them in private and it is feeding.

I'm not 100% sure I agree with this but I certainly do see the point and think it is a valid one. I'm just not 100% sure about "unfair" equaling "cheating".
Posted Image

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts

Just as long as you're not ruling out putting them on the market then thats fine with me. But then are you also saying that selling to alliance members at 1/2 price is unfair?

See http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=2543 and then particulary entry#10

Buying from alliance members at 50% is considered unfair.
Posted Image

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
Their my planes I can do what ever I want with em. Sportsman ship? show me a sport or even a game? I'll sell them a %50.1 if that suits you.

If TW or miller has a problem with it they can take it up with me.

quicktime

quicktime

LOOK HERE

• 152 posts
join the club
Posted Image

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

See http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=2543 and then particulary entry#10

Buying from alliance members at 50% is considered unfair.

Didnt read that. I sold all my planes @ 50% in December; didn't hear a peep from the anti-cheat thingy; possibly because I posted in the forum about it. Of course that was before your post.

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
I have decided to never return to AE

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
TWA has successfully been saved thanks to another player, he is mothballing his airline to take over TWA....

*clapping in the background*

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Well thanks, but i only done what needed to be done. I got no B752s in my fleet and dont need any, thus i rather see them go to someone else than me.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users