Guest_appalachianempire_*
  • Guests
When you have the time, please remove my airline and ban me! Thank you!:P

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Yeah, I noticed you are cheating again with the gate fees. You must be real proud of yourself.
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
There is a difference from saying (Please delete me and still hacking) your labled a Bad Bad Hacker, and one Miller and TW we hope will remove FULLY.

I see your Hacking around again : (Whats your problem, go hack the CIA or FBI you will be famous there, we can read all about you more.

Just vacate and leave your airline alone so it will be removed in 2-weeks time.

http://sim.airlineem...php?player=3966

Exit is this way:

Posted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Acctualy, if one admits they are hacking or there is proof one is hacking it is agianst federal and international law. No matter what type of hacking it is, please do not presist hacking and just leave. We can get you into trouble.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

• Guests
Well then please do not complain if my airline gains value for no reason. I hope I fixed it and it no longer gains value for the sake of this place! Guess we will see at the date change!:P This clown is done and has left the circus!:sdrool:

BTW, I am not hacking! I have yet to hack!

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Acctualy, if one admits they are hacking or there is proof one is hacking it is agianst federal and international law. No matter what type of hacking it is, please do not presist hacking and just leave. We can get you into trouble.

Yep.

The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (as amended Oct. 3, 1996)

http://www.rent-a-ha...com/hacklaw.htm

• Guests
Please tell me which law on that page is valid for a website such as this, I cannot find any from 1 to 7.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Okay, who are you. I know you ain't Appalachian.
Kevin
ID: 1754

Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Please tell me which law on that page is valid for a website such as this, I cannot find any from 1 to 7.

You said:

Quote:

Well then please do not complain if my airline gains value for no reason. I hope I fixed it and it no longer gains value for the sake of this place! Guess we will see at the date change! This clown is done and has left the circus!

Now in this you stated (I hope I fixed it) meaning you fixed it by way of hacked it:

Now I quote from the International FBI records:

Damaging Computers

Damage is defined as any impairment to the integrity or availability of data in any of four ways:

The damage causes loss aggregating at least $5,000 in value during any 1-year period to one or more individuals
The damage modifies or impairs, or potentially modifies or impairs, medical diagnosis, treatment, or care of one or more individuals
The damage causes physical injury to a person
The damage threatens public health or safety
Three grades of damage to computer systems are defined. In increasing degree of severity, these are:
Damage
Reckless damage
Intentional damage
Damage is distinguished by criminal intent. Mere damage involves all forms of injury to data or equipment that were not intended yet still occurred. Reckless damage involves NEGLIGENCE, the result of the criminal's carelessness. The third category, intentional damage, involves knowingly transmitting "a program, information, code, or command" that leads to damage. Examples of intentional damage include maliciously deleting files on a computer or releasing a computer virus or worm.

Convictions on any of the offenses can lead to fines, imprisonment, or both, with the prison sentences scaling upwards depending upon intent. Damage carries a PENALTY of one year of imprisonment. Reckless damage carries a penalty of up to five years imprisonment. Intentional damage is a FELONY and carries a penalty of up to five years.

From this your Guilty under this quotation:

Reckless damage
Intentional damage
Damage is distinguished by criminal intent. Mere damage involves all forms of injury to data or equipment that were not intended yet still occurred. Reckless damage involves NEGLIGENCE, the result of the criminal's carelessness. The third category, intentional damage, involves knowingly transmitting "a program, information, code, or command" that leads to damage. Examples of intentional damage include maliciously deleting files on a computer or releasing a computer virus or worm.

and Nathaniel (Hope he reads this) can be liable for lot more than you have done, lucky Courtney Miller is mild in his actions.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Kevin, I think, it is your mate.. Nathaniel who is playing here again, what do you think, as the info i got is not the same ....

• Guests
Please tell me what has been "damaged"?

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Please tell me what has been "damaged"?

hahaha Funny, your the hacker, you tell us????

Why dont you just leave, and stop playing, (Quit while you have the chance to) you may find that an IP search is being performed on you as we write, and the next knock on your door will not be nice.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Actually, no need to run a search. Every IP that Appalachian or Eastern have used to log into AE has been recorded and can be traced. Even if they used an IP mask, they can still be found. Most ISP's (even AOL, though they are slow) have been known to cooperate when these kind of situations happen. Many of the ISP's will completely pull the persons internet access and put a flag on their account.
Posted ImagePosted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Hacking is defined as changing or altering the normal function of a program. Airline Empires being a PHP program, and exploiting a bug to it's fullest extent is not the way the program was designed to function. Or things such as JavaScript Injection are small but are hacking, or anything similar to that. Changing values of a form is hacking, since it causes action that the program was not ment to proform.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
if you dont want trouble appalachian, get the heck out of here now.
CEO of Atlantic Airways

Posted Image Posted Image

janni_p

janni_p

Resident Nutcase

• 16 posts
  • WLM ID:manic_janni@hotmail.com
Appalachian,
You disgust me... to me, you're lower than the stuff I scrape off my shoe...

Get outta here...
Posted ImagePosted Image

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
You guys, I really don't think that was Appalachian, considering he had said this in the GoldenSKY forum (and this COULD get me thrown out of GoldenSKY):

I have exposed the numerous loopholes in the game! Last week, my roommate showed me how it is possible to buy free airplanes, make strange routes with any airplane, build free terminals, and build free gates without hacking or really having to do anything! So I knew this game was a farce as who knows how many people know to do that without making it so obvious as to being caught. I think I will mothball all of my airplanes and wait for the next version, hopefully it will be without the easy ways to cheat and all the bugs

And this:

I joined the forums but I may not tell people what my friend did. It all started when my friend wanted to help with the programming (as he is very good at this type of web programming) and they refused about five or six times, so he studied it a little on his own and found a very serious but amateur mistake. So this week after all the other crap happening, I decided to try it out for myself! What kind of mess did I create?!

Kevin
ID: 1754

Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Appalachian,
You disgust me... to me, you're lower than the stuff I scrape off my shoe...

Get outta here...

Janni_p, Air Kevin said in this post

AirKevin

and I agree with Air Kevin.

One reads their posts and the tone / etc, and one thinks it is Nathaniel returned to just annoy AE more.

Last night I said:

travelhouse

hahaha Funny, your the hacker, you tell us????

Why dont you just leave, and stop playing, (Quit while you have the chance to) you may find that an IP search is being performed on you as we write, and the next knock on your door will not be nice.

This player was on line, then PSA replied and said this to back up the fact:

drv4truk

Actually, no need to run a search. Every IP that Appalachian or Eastern have used to log into AE has been recorded and can be traced. Even if they used an IP mask, they can still be found. Most ISP's (even AOL, though they are slow) have been known to cooperate when these kind of situations happen. Many of the ISP's will completely pull the persons internet access and put a flag on their account.

Now, having let them know that the Moderators can see the IP and AE records this, this player smartly went.

So, it is our friendly Hacker Nathaniel? or Not?

janni_p

janni_p

Resident Nutcase

• 16 posts
  • WLM ID:manic_janni@hotmail.com
My earlier post was directed at the poster... whether he's the hacker or is just playing around, i don't care... I'd still feel as described in my post.
Posted ImagePosted Image

TWA

TWA

• 65 posts
acctually if he uses a remote server example;

he would live in chicago, connect to a server in L.A, then connect to the internet via that server, we couldn't trace him. becuase once he disconnects the server will dump his ip and it will seem as if he was never there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users