Photo

What airports do you fly to/from the most | Which airline do you fly for the most?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

JP.

JP.

The resident Dutch Belgian

• 1,384 posts

User's Awards

For me it's probably Amsterdam Schiphol or Rotterdam The Hague Airport. I visit those two airports a few times a month in the sim.

Most of the time I fly with Transavia, because I fly with HV most of the time in real life and because I like flying for carriers like Transavia in Flight Sim ^_^

How about you? What airports do you fly to/from the most in Flight Sim and which airline do you fly for the most in Flight Sim?

DWA_10_years_sig.png

YAjRqwL.png

gertjatsa

gertjatsa

Enthusiast

• 61 posts

User's Awards

I love to fly from Lisbon to Porto, I usually do like 3 turns in once. Fly TAP Portugal.

BTW, I am not Portugese nor do I live in Portugal. :P

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Used to always be East Midlands (EMA) but more Birmingham International (BHX) recently. Been flying to Belfast City (BHD) and to Columbus (CMH) a lot. Normally fly with the cheapest possible. FlyBe to Belfast, American/United/Delta to Columbus, and Ryanair everywhere else.

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

I fly from Kathmandu. 

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
Mostly atlanta because of connecting flights and as a result I usually fly delta and southwest. I used to frequent airtran until they merged.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts
Mostly Frankfurt/Munich and other big european airports. Recently, I've started doing flights in the US, I really enjoy it.

jmfsam

jmfsam

to be or not to be

• 321 posts

Auckland is the airport I fly most frequently, both domestically and internationally. Air New Zealand and American Airlines are the airlines I fly most frequently.

vZe8iFx.png

1kZZDPA.png

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

It changes a lot but I've been doing Air Canada from YYZ recently.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Airport wise, I fly from Doncaster Sheffield or East Midlands Airport, dependent on how desperate I am to run from brexit.

Airline wise, I bounce between TUI UK, FlyMayBe and Ryanair, again dependent on how desperate I am to run from brexit.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Soekarno-Hatta in Jakarta. Pretty typical for most people from Jakarta. It's crowded as ****. And the newest terminal looks s***ty because of the corruptions and s***. 

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Usually DUB. But I've been using BHD and BFS a lot lately. Also been using the London airports as stop-off points before I take the flight to my eventual destination cos it's cheaper than direct from DUB.

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Brando

Brando

• 499 posts

Im going to say it, i think half you are talking about real life, and the others about flight sim. XD

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Im going to say it, i think half you are talking about real life, and the others about flight sim. XD

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

I've spent a lot of time out of DFW because I love having so much traffic at such a big airport. I usually fly for American Eagle or American with an ERJ-145 (Envoy ftw) or MD-80.

wgOP4y0.jpg

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

BV6atB1.jpg

0M4R

0M4R

yes

• 768 posts

ELLX - Luxembourg.

Some really nice ATCs always active there :)

f2DbRjM.png

Arianka

Arianka

AE Winner

• 2,057 posts

User's Awards

5          11   

I like to fly KLM and their heavy's (Mostly the 74 and T7). But I do like to fly other airlines, mostly airlines that have heavy's in their fleet. 

Lately I've been flying anywhere and everywhere, but I do like to fly from EHAM. They have really cool ATC on IVAO there. SMJP is also one of my fave's even tho there's barely ATC there. 

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Haven't done an airline really yet, and my FSX is broken, but otherwise, probably YVR :P

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

JFK (being my home airport) is a favorite, as are DXB, BOM, and LHR. Airlines can vary all over the place.

QITdCef.png

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

Actually I never fly online, and I fly pretty much anywhere I wanna. Fly being the keyword here, as I just leave FSX running and carry on with my life until the last 45 minutes.

BV6atB1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users