man eating plant

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

there should be a challenge on who can grow the best and largest man eating plant...

the venus flytrap for instance.

if I was to create a super secret hidden away two story high, one hundred foot diameter wide

dome terrarium. ........ and in the center, for the plants pot. ... instead of dirt, i'll use hydroponic

rocks. ...... and then fill the rest of the area with two feet of nice black worm poop filled top soil,

now, I will plant the people eater. there in the center. and fill in the rest of the open area with

some kind of mini-fern to fill in and use up all that open space....

now, I will install a hanging mister. and for the next two months, I will mix rapid grow, people

drinking bulk mass protein powder, and clean fresh distilled drinking water, and feed the

whole terrarium with it.... but only for about an half hour a day...... I don't want to over do the

rain forest effect....... after all, it is a self sustaining greenhouse........

ok, it is now two months later, and time to introduce live food.... we'll start of with five dozen

night crawler worms to keep the ground healthy. .........  five dozen each of crickets and grasshoppers.

and maybe a dozen or two pet shop parakeets for bug control.........

ok, now it's been a year, I will now start to force feed the venus, baby mice, or something else fleshy small

like that to get it's growing to get growing larger....... now i'm talking about stuffing it's face from here

on out till it gets to fifteen feet tall and likes baby dogs for breakfast........

now, it's at its ten year anniversary, and time to show it off to the rest of the world....

* the year is 2030, and after a fairly short debate. the new and standard form of state

execution is death by venus the man eater......

haaaa haaa haaaa haaaaaaa......... yaaa

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Don't used distilled water. It lacks some minerals plants need to grow.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

haaa haaa haaaa, between the rapid grow and protein powder.... I was thinking that

using the really clean stuff would be good........

I don't want to risk giving venus carcer or something like that......

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

venus the man eater....

now that their would be the perfect border wall.............................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users