Photo

Are Bots allowed / used?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Highlight

Highlight

• 2 posts

Hi All. I am quite new to this game and found it quite interesting so far.

However, I am noticing that some competitors are able to adjust prices immediately 24/7 for specific routes. E.g. not only simply matching your prices but target specific optimal values depending on demand. I strongly suspect some kind of "software" being used here.

Question: Is this allowed? If yes, can we all have access to the "route optimizing software"?

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Only *******s use bots

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

markantony9692

markantony9692

AE Player

• 78 posts

I would report those who do so to the admins.

Highlight

Highlight

• 2 posts

Ok. If this is not allowed - who is the admin? Someone is clearly using a "software solution". 

Max Devo

Max Devo

Extra spicy memes

• 363 posts

Ok. If this is not allowed - who is the admin? Someone is clearly using a "software solution". 

We are all the Admin. The Admin lives through us, and we live through the Admin. The Admin's judgement is true. The Admin's judgement is divine. The Admin will make our game into an empire. May he flow into you.

It's Yuxi.

tumblr_nfjii5i0Ky1sorz3uo1_250.jpg

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

Competition is modeled in such a way that whoever does not have a life wins the game, i.e. the last player to update the price steals all the passengers instead of equally distributed according to price ratio.Most of the players don't have a life and this is their preferred way of playing and players who have a live can't be bothered to make a fuss out of it and thus the developers don't think the competition model is the root cause, they would rather fix the symptoms and introduce more problems to fix later along the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users