Airport Roleplay

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
You're not sorry, if you were you wouldn't have done it. You're sorry you got caught.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

34687686780_e294024c3e_b.jpg

The Federal Aviation Administration Diagram for Eglin International Jetport has been released. 

Terminal A "Tony Esposito" International: 5 Gates. Capable of handling aircraft around the size of a Boeing 787 or Boeing 777

Terminal B Domestic: 10 Gates. Capable of handling aircraft around the size of a Boeing 717 or Boeing 737

Terminal C Domestic: 10 Gates. Capable of handling aircraft around the size of a Bombardier CS100 or Bombardier Q400

Gates are now available for purchase. For more information, please feel free to PM.

BV6atB1.jpg

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

You're not sorry, if you were you wouldn't have done it. You're sorry you got caught.

All i freaking did was use the same plane as you calm down.

aDarRVC.png

Britannia

Britannia

• 266 posts

And...

-You used the same type of visual
-almost, if not, exact, shade of orange

uw_ting.png

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

And...

-You used the same type of visual
-almost, if not, exact, shade of orange

It is a colour did he invent those now?

aDarRVC.png

Britannia

Britannia

• 266 posts

No, but, there are so many more options D:

uw_ting.png

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Commuter Rail service to Elgin International Jetport (KEJE) will be provided by Metra Rail from Chicago Union Station via an expansion of the "Milwaukee District West Line" from Big Timber Road to a new station at the Elgin International Jetport. The station, located east of the airport terminals, will be connected by the Elgin AirTram, a modern people-mover designed to move people from the "Tony Esposito" Terminal A, Terminal B and Terminal C to the new station.

BV6atB1.jpg

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

I go to school for design (architecture, urban and regional planning, industrial design, graphic design, etc.), and we have to make graphics to go into presentations in front of panels all the time. Let me explain to you exactly what would happen to you if you just tried to pull what you just pulled.

First of all during presentation somebody would notice, assuming the folks that print out your project board don't notice. You'd get called out on it, your board taken down in the middle of presentations, and your instructor would give you a failing grade on your project. Each project makes up 33-50% of your grade for the semester usually.

Next you would be found in violation of the university's honor code against plagiarism, dragged in front of the board, and promptly ejected from your major if not outright expelled from the university itself.

I've seen this happen, and they tried to talk their way out of it exactly the way you are now.

What you did is the equivalent of me taking a paper you wrote, changing a few of the paragraphs around, changing the title and calling it mine.

So I am formally requesting that you take this down.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

PC Will

PC Will

AE'spolice officer (in training).

• 505 posts

Don't be a jackass, you're taking his work and branding it as your own... take it down.

gallery_7626_9_1537.jpg

MSC Application (Papersift): Passed 08/2015 Written Assessment: Passed 16/10/2015 Interview: Passed 16/10/2015 Fitness test: Passed 16/10/2015 Medical: Passed 16/10/2015 
Vetting: Passed 01/2016  Induction Evening (NSY): Attended 12/02/2016 Training: Completed 07/03/2016 - 11/04/2016 - 24 Day Intensive AttestationCompleted Sunday 12th June
First Shift: Sat 20/08/2016 19:00-04:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Application: Passed August 2016 Online tests: Passed October 2016 Day 1 Assessment Passed February 2017 Day 2 Assessment Passed April 2017 Vetting Status: Cleared Training intake start date: 30th August 2017
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Retina Macbook Pro w Touchbar 256GB SSD i5 2.9GHZ

Custom built PC:

Corsair Obsidian 750D Full ATX Case
Intel Core i7-6850k Six Core @ 3.6GHZ
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair Hydro H100i V2 CPU Cooler
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHZ
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1080TI 11GB GDDR5X
250GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive
500GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Adeleaid.png

The NAFAC are pleased to announce the first tenants for the domestic terminal, with Gates A1-A6 being occupied by East Australian and Gates A15-A17 being occupied by newly relaunched Airlines of South Australia. Anchor Lounges for the domestic terminal include alliance operated lounges, operated by azure and Dynasty World Alliance respectively.

SaEjLIc.png

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

34687686780_e294024c3e_b.jpg

The Federal Aviation Administration Diagram for Eglin International Jetport has been released. 

Terminal A "Tony Esposito" International: 5 Gates. Capable of handling aircraft around the size of a Boeing 787 or Boeing 777

Terminal B Domestic: 10 Gates. Capable of handling aircraft around the size of a Boeing 717 or Boeing 737

Terminal C Domestic: 10 Gates. Capable of handling aircraft around the size of a Bombardier CS100 or Bombardier Q400

Gates are now available for purchase. For more information, please feel free to PM.

is it elgin or eglin? either way, you've misspelled it about a dozen times now and its D:

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Update from the Roosevelt International Airport Operations Office

All airlines have completed moving in to Roosevelt International Airport, with full operations beginning as of June 9th. The airport is scheduled at 1,304 operations a day for scheduled civil aviation. To view the full schedule, click here.

In other news, Terminal A has been temporarily shut down due to inspections of the building. Flights operated by Aeromaroc, SILA Scandinavian, Suomi and Vol Airlines will operate from Concourse C, North until inspections of A are complete. We apologize for any convenience.

cUDPatH.jpg

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

After months of Public consolation, the NAFAC can officially unveil the name of the new airport.

Presenting, Adelaide Douglas Mawson International Airport

AdeleaidDM.png

Named after the famed explorer, Douglas Mawson, the name was chosen to reflect our hope that the airport will help to connect the globe.

vlGbrHi.png

China Central Airlines has confirmed a 3x weekly operation out of the International Terminal of Douglas Mawson International, using Airbus A330 equipment

The international terminal contains alliances from both DWA and Azure alliances, as well as stores like Australian Way, Cibo Express, Newslink, Coopers Ale House and Hungry Jacks.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Nice :P

aDarRVC.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

34770409122_226028d69a_b.jpg

KEJE/EJE is taking offers to lease gates! KEJE/EJE will open for service in the near future, as plans are being finalized as this announcement is made. Contact me via PM for more information.

Please extend the runway to 12500 feet. We shall move all Chicago services to this airport if this runway is built to such length

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

(This thread is basically dead but I saw it today and felt like doing something anyways so here we go.)

The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority is proud to announce the completion of the Erie Lakefront International Airport after three years of construction.

b0c5cd96227f0462e82fb033838618d5.jpg

The airport offers a wide-variety of amenities including curbside check-in stalls, many check-in counters, four security lanes (one operating as TSA Pre✓ ®), two runways, 15 gates and two parking spots for smaller aircraft. The main concourse features several restaurants ranging from fast-food to a sit-down casual eatery. There is also a business center located at the joint between the Main Concourse and Concourse B. The airport is well connected to the rest of our transit network thanks to tri-hourly buses that depart from the roadside bound for downtown Buffalo, Rochester, or Niagara Falls. Gates A1, A3, A5, A7, B2, B4, B6, B7, B8 are available for larger jets. Gates A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, and B5 are assigned to smaller, regional aircraft. However, regional jets can also operate from the exterior gates as needed. Concourse B has customs located on the ground level and a dedicated baggage carousel for international passengers. Gates B1 and B2 are recommended for international flights. 

We hope our airport appeals to your needs and you can contact an NFTA representative (PM me here or on Discord) for further information.  

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

(This thread is basically dead but I saw it today and felt like doing something anyways so here we go.)

The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority is proud to announce the completion of the Erie Lakefront International Airport after three years of construction.

b0c5cd96227f0462e82fb033838618d5.jpg

The airport offers a wide-variety of amenities including curbside check-in stalls, many check-in counters, four security lanes (one operating as TSA Pre✓ ®), two runways, 15 gates and two parking spots for smaller aircraft. The main concourse features several restaurants ranging from fast-food to a sit-down casual eatery. There is also a business center located at the joint between the Main Concourse and Concourse B. The airport is well connected to the rest of our transit network thanks to tri-hourly buses that depart from the roadside bound for downtown Buffalo, Rochester, or Niagara Falls. Gates A1, A3, A5, A7, B2, B4, B6, B7, B8 are available for larger jets. Gates A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, and B5 are assigned to smaller, regional aircraft. However, regional jets can also operate from the exterior gates as needed. Concourse B has customs located on the ground level and a dedicated baggage carousel for international passengers. Gates B1 and B2 are recommended for international flights. 

We hope our airport appeals to your needs and you can contact an NFTA representative (PM me here or on Discord) for further information.  

Oceanic Express is interested in leasing a gate capable of parking an E-190 at Erie Lakefront

UbxSbIt.png

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

Oceanic Express is interested in leasing a gate capable of parking an E-190 at Erie Lakefront

The Erie Lakefront Airport Committee (on behalf of the NFTA) acknowledges Oceanic Express' interest and would like to offer gate A4 at a price of $18,000/month. Check-in counters, ground services, and updated signage will be provided complimentary.

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

ignore

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

The Erie Lakefront Airport Committee also wishes to announce the removal of the 'C' Concourse. The removal of the two spots will open up the possibility of the interior gates serving medium sized jets such as the Boeing 737 or the Airbus A320.

e444fb51b36c02b3711b23a0c766cb00.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users