Photo

This just made my day

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

daflanger

daflanger

• 21 posts
Torque...what about us other airlines who are suffering from this dumping??? Didn't you consider that? I am on the same route and I now make USD 100 only on it?????

TimS

TimS

• 204 posts

Torque...what about us other airlines who are suffering from this dumping??? Didn't you consider that? I am on the same route and I now make USD 100 only on it?????

Be glad you are stil making that little money on it. Some routes of mine, which don't even have price dumping on it, jump into the negative figures every day because of route changes. Not making money on a route is one thing, actually losing it no a route is a whole different world..

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Be glad you are stil making that little money on it. Some routes of mine, which don't even have price dumping on it, jump into the negative figures every day because of route changes. Not making money on a route is one thing, actually losing it no a route is a whole different world..

Just one reason why I am contemplating quitting till it's all fixed.... It's becoming a chore and an online game is supposed to be fun.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Just one reason why I am contemplating quitting till it's all fixed.... It's becoming a chore and an online game is supposed to be fun.

How so TRUE (It's becoming a chore and an online game is supposed to be fun.)

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Just now someone put a A319-100o n a route that I had my B747 on and my profits dropped from +300k to -250k, 550k difference.

So a small A319 has that much influence? So I'm wondering how the hell the 400 passengers managed to turn their backs on my airline and squeeze themselves into the A319.... pffff

Time to pack my bags me thinks...
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Just now someone put a A319-100o n a route that I had my B747 on and my profits dropped from +300k to -250k, 550k difference.

So a small A319 has that much influence? So I'm wondering how the hell the 400 passengers managed to turn their backs on my airline and squeeze themselves into the A319.... pffff

Time to pack my bags me thinks...

Yep, thats what this friggin LF BUG does to you and all other players, if only some scripting like:

Place your Aircraft onto a route, set your price and it is (Guaranteed) to stay there for a set number of AE Days. After the expire of the set time frame, you will be given the average price on that route if you do not adjust it.

(Example)

LAX - MCO = A322 x 1 times and Ticket price is $400.00
This is set in place for (Limited) time in AE days say 30 - days

Even if 5 more join you stay at this Price and you know your return.

If you do not adjust to meet the current pricing for this route (AE Takes Over) and sets your price being the average of the others on this route.

Know this may be impossible to script, but (Would Be Nice) :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users