NationState

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

I have realised that there are so many members here play NS ( NationState) and i had the idea to create this topic to discuss about regions , nations and other things related to NS !

Proud Member of Universal Alliance | Owner and Founder of FrankFurt International , El-Baron International , Pacific Airways and InterContinental Asia , Metropolitan Airlines.

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Already been done. 

Please use the search bar before you do this sort of stuff.

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Baranowskki

Baranowskki

Prince Of AE

• 188 posts

Already been done. 

I already made it 

Proud Member of Universal Alliance | Owner and Founder of FrankFurt International , El-Baron International , Pacific Airways and InterContinental Asia , Metropolitan Airlines.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Already been done. 

Already been done. 

Does it matter if someone does it again.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Does it matter if someone does it again.

In this type of thread, yes.

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

This topic is fine, carry on

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

So I wanted to be the Regional Delegate and I tried making many an additional account but I don't really know how to go about. Any Idea?

This is cheating but I want to be one anyways 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts
Just poppin' in to say hi, but also, this thread has introduced me to this Nationstates game. Had just started 3 nations, the first of which is failing my expectations, the second of which is thriving, and the third of which is both a testbed and an extra nation should another nuclear apocalypse arise (you do know of the nuclear war do you?). My first nation is in the region Europeia, and my second and third are both in The Pacific.

Here is my best nation for now: Hospirea

Anyone else in my regions? And how did the nuclear war go for any of you? I was unable to join in the battle due to my small population :(.

This is quite a good game because it does not take up much of your time, and is not hard at all. The results after an action or decision in the game is quite extreme, though!

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

So I wanted to be the Regional Delegate and I tried making many an additional account but I don't really know how to go about. Any Idea?

This is cheating but I want to be one anyways

I have an idea: why don't you create your own region and find friendly and willing people to endorse you? All you have to do is get one endorsement more than all the other nations in the region. That means that you only need one endorsement (if all the others have none) to become Delegate. It would be extremely hard to become Delegate of an established region, though.

Are you making many additional World Assembly accounts? Please don't do that, the game claims to be able to detect patterns and will delete all your WA nations if you are caught. And plus, it is unfair to all the other voters since you would be able to influence the outcome with your many votes. If you did not make additional accounts, then good :).

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
So I made two accounts on my email id and an additional account on another PC on my third email id. I started a
Up a region and then had all three accounts in it. Gave a single endorsement to an account and 10 hours later, World Delegate...

Sorry. But it was nice being world delegate for once.

u2r8weo.jpg

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

So I made two accounts on my email id and an additional account on another PC on my third email id. I started a
Up a region and then had all three accounts in it. Gave a single endorsement to an account and 10 hours later, World Delegate...

It would be interesting to see what would happen to your nations XD. How are you going to maintain all those email accounts?

And careful if a fellow AE Nationstates player decides to tattle on you...

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

bull****. only one WA member state per email.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Did you see the word 'on my third email'?

Clean your screens. :)

u2r8weo.jpg

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Do you mean only one WA membership 'per person' or 'per email'?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Do you mean only one WA membership 'per person' or 'per email'?

Per email. He said with his email ID. That indicates one?

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Per email. He said with his email ID. That indicates one?

So you are allowing him to have more than one WA account?

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Just to clarify to your noses :)

1st Email- 2 States
2nd Email - 0 States
3rd Email- 1 State

How?

Consider my accounts A,B,C. I Started with A and B, in a Region. Then from my other PC made a C account and joined the same alliance and became a WA Member. I made A endorse C. (I could not have B endorse C cause only one WA Member per Email. ) within 10 Hours, I was WA Delegate.

u2r8weo.jpg

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

https://www.nationst...n=madeinoctogan

Enjoy.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts
https://www.nationst...nation=sevevill

My main nation. I have like 3 but I mainly RP as this one

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

Just recently became World Assembly Delegate after the members of my region chose me through a vote.

Here's my WA Delegate nation: Hospiria

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users