AE Player

• 83 posts

good morning,

i would like liveries for my company :

Airline Name: America Sea
Airline Country: Egypt + Bosnia
Colour Preferences: blue and grey
Any Key Design Points?: not necessary
Aircraft Type: A380-800; 747-400; 747-800; 787-900; concorde; A350-900XWB; CS300; Q-400; A330-300; 777-200; ATR72-500; A319-100LR; SSJ100-95; ATR 42-500; A320-200NEO
 Logo: l6r7ak.png

i thanks you.

RIDEAN

ps : i have send this request for my cousin.

tztpcv.png

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

NOBODY RESPOND TO THIS

siggie3.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

I'd kindly ask that you refrain from asking us to paint 20,000 different kinds of airplanes. It's totally unnecessary to make that many templates off a single request. 1 or 2 is reasonable, not 15. Then again, I don't get why you're not satisfied with the stuff we've made you already. At least 3 or 4 other people BESIDES MYSELF, have made you templates, that from what I have seen, you haven't even used for anything. We do not like it when we pile a lot of our time into making something for someone, only for them to completely disregard it and then ask for more. As I've said before, and I'll say again, please just use what we've given you already.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I'd kindly ask that you refrain from asking us to paint 20,000 different kinds of airplanes. It's totally unnecessary to make that many templates off a single request. 1 or 2 is reasonable, not 15. Then again, I don't get why you're not satisfied with the stuff we've made you already. At least 3 or 4 other people BESIDES MYSELF, have made you templates, that from what I have seen, you haven't even used for anything. We do not like it when we pile a lot of our time into making something for someone, only for them to completely disregard it and then ask for more. As I've said before, and I'll say again, please just use what we've given you already.

+1 to this, all he does is request liveries as seen here:

http://www.airline-e...ed/#entry231095

http://www.airline-e...ndpost&p=229291

http://www.airline-e...ndpost&p=228424

http://www.airline-e...ew/#entry226860

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Listen, if you need liveries AE members make them but not a dozen and you throw them to recycle. Be wise it's quite easy to request but time consuming to make it up to perfection

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts
Less planes and why not do it yourself?

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

He just needs to learn to stop making so many requests and use what he's been given. Clearly he can't put two and two together.

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

Hey, you've actually made (crappy) liveries before. Why are you asking us for them when you clearly possess the ability to make your own?

siggie3.png

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

You can't ask for 10 or so planes. How many times do we have to tell you this to get it through to you?

Also what sort of airline calls itself America Sea, let alone the fact it's based in Egypt and Bosnia?

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Also what sort of airline calls itself America Sea, let alone the fact it's based in Egypt and Bosnia?

Right?!?!

I mean for christ sake

Fruits Rouges, NOD Brotherhood, Cobra Royal, now America Sea?

Maybe he should actually do some homework and research airline names before he comes up with random names like the ones above, which tbh are absolutely horrible names.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

Hey, you've actually made (crappy) liveries before. Why are you asking us for them when you clearly possess the ability to make your own?

I wouldn't call text on a bad template a livery

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Right?!?!

I mean for christ sake

Fruits Rouges, NOD Brotherhood, Cobra Royal, now America Sea?

Maybe he should actually do some homework and research airline names before he comes up with random names like the ones above, which tbh are absolutely horrible names.

AE needs to have a Like Post system, this deserves a super like from me

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts
They need to have a sort of thing where one livery maker takes over a request area for like a month after that another one does etc. they would have the right to deny any of these.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

They need to have a sort of thing where one livery maker takes over a request area for like a month after that another one does etc. they would have the right to deny any of these.

Bit too much work for that. Should stay as it is.

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Agreed, plus if the "current" designer you proposed gets overloaded, their'd be a backup of people waiting. It's best to have designers available whenever.

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Definitely! I know personally, I wouldn't be able to commit a month without a break. I imagine some people would struggle with a week if they had a busy lifestyle. Also, some designers are better and have different styles. Personally, I am no good at retro liveries and so it would be a waste of everyone's time if someone wanting a retro livery came along during my month. They would either have to wait for their favourite designer to have their month, or they would have to hope my design isn't awful, which it most likely would be. This kind of system will discourage new designers too. How are they supposed to get their designs out there if they don't have a month.

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

AE needs to have a Like Post system, this deserves a super like from me

We had them mate. It was Upvote and Downvote and It got abused and then removed. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts

I am keeping my word, if I see this anywhere near the Sarajevo apron, I will shoot it up to bits.

image.png

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

I am keeping my word, if I see this anywhere near the Sarajevo apron, I will shoot it up to bits.

You don't wanna risk annoying the prestigious NOD Gentlemen's Mile High Brotherhood

tyriq

tyriq

AE Player

• 41 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users