• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DeltaIVSSBN

DeltaIVSSBN

Project 667BDRM

• 213 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Does anybody else want another R0 world? Maybe it could start halfway through the existing one. So we don't have to wait as long and hopefully, it would be less crowded. What are your thoughts?

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

I do enjoy those long worlds that can truly model the world. If we could have multiple worlds that are offset by a few years that would be great for all of us. Then we don't have three airlines in 1955 and 1000 by 1990. Maybe a few worlds that last from the 40s to the 2030s...

wgOP4y0.jpg

Book Siberia

Book Siberia

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

User's Awards

5    3    3      

With 30 years left of game play, and with only 130 or so remaining viable airlines in play, R0 is not even close to being overcrowded, even in the US.  

If you know how to make extensive use of terminals and hubs, you could readily break into the top 20 within 7 game-years of active play.

Notwithstanding that, however, an R0-esque world is intriguing.  There are vastly more later age worlds than early year worlds, so another early years world would be nice.

Note, however, that the more modern worlds seem to be more popular - plus there are a lot of R-worlds already.

Perhaps a long-duration early-years Open world might be a better option?  1950-2000?  

DeltaIVSSBN

DeltaIVSSBN

Project 667BDRM

• 213 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
Yeah i would like more early worlds, mabye 1946 as a start, 1950 might be a tad but late for these worlds because some aircraft end production before 1950. A 2000 end date would be fine but i would like to expand in to the 2010s and 2020s so i can get planes like 787s which would be nice. I really like the idea of progressing through time, propliners to fuel efficent jets. What i want most is more early worlds, i would prefer and end date like 2030. But i agree, we should have more early years worlds. Which would be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users