Photo

Hedging, IPO's, Cargo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Lironicus

Lironicus

• 2 posts

Three things I'd really like to see in the game that would give it more depth are:

- The option to hedge your kerosine(requires a fictional kerosince price that varies)

- The option to take your airline public(which should also give you an option to buy other airlines that went bankrupt or merge with other players/create Joint Ventures)
- The option to transport cargo too

What might be nice too is to develop your airport. Maybe being able to build a hangar to reduce maintenance, open a hotel at the airport for recurring income, maybe the possibility to even buy entire airports, open stores, etc. 

What do you think about these ideas? Anything you like or dislike? That you'd add? 

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

I would love to see IPOs but it would be difficult to structure it. How do we decide share prices, their rises and falls etc.? I spend my life watching stocks and would love to see it here but it would be rather difficult to set up.

As for the other suggestions: all have been suggested multiple times and will be put in the pile for AE4, the next version of the game. It may take a while.

If you would like to elaborate on the stocks idea, please post it to the topic I started 6 weeks ago. I also mention aircraft leasing companies which would be the one thing I would add to your list. Here is the link: http://www.airline-e... +contemplation

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts

Beautiful suggestions. But that will be hard for Yuxi since he is like the only one developing the game along with others helping him.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

Beautiful suggestions. But that will be hard for Yuxi since he is like the only one developing the game along with others helping him.

It actually wont be that hard, 2/3 will be in AE4 from what I've heard (maybe not hotels but lounges) The 1st (stocks) will be harder as it was tested here and failed so it might not be implemented straight away in AE4.1 Beta but possibly in the later AE4 versions.

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts

It actually wont be that hard, 2/3 will be in AE4 from what I've heard (maybe not hotels but lounges) The 1st (stocks) will be harder as it was tested here and failed so it might not be implemented straight away in AE4.1 Beta but possibly in the later AE4 versions.

That's good to hear.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
If I had a dollar for every time.........

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

If I had a dollar for every time.........

http://www.airline-e...crafts-lounges/

Melodique

Melodique

Mcdonnell-Douglas is life

• 263 posts

why ? I already said why. I didnt find anything other than airport lounges ...... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users