• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

Username: Vego

Airline(s) you operate: Siam Air (Thailand) and Sabaidee Airlines (Laos)
Siam Air is currently in operation. Sabaidee Airlines is under work and will be launched soon. 

Link: We operate in R6, but it is quite "spammy" at the moment so I am not very proud of it. Siam Air is the first custom airline that I run. http://ae31.airline-...ae3r6&player=61 

HQ: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK)

Hubs: Bangkok Don Mueang (DMK), Chiang Mai (CNX), Phuket (HKT) 

Usual world: R6

Aircraft: For Siam Air, we mainly use Airbus for our short routes with a lot of pax, medium- and long haul routes. We use B777-200LR & Boeing 787-8 on ultra-long haul routes to the United States, Canada and South America due to the distance and the range of the aircraft. For domestic and regional routes around Asia we use Sukhoi 95LR. We are currently in  phasing out A330-200 with A350-900/B787-8 and all of our A320/321 with A321NEO. We have also tried to run helicopter services from Bangkok to Hong Kong Sun Tak (helipad), but it was not economically possible.   

Reputation: The green bar is full. We are a full service airline that operates with a 3 cabin class configuration on most flights.  

IFE: Yep. Wifi on all flights. Personal entertainment screen on all long haul flights. 

IFS: Only the best for our customers. We offer some of the best food, snacks and drinks that Thai cuisine can offer and it is included in the ticket for all classes. 

About Your Airline: Siam Air is a full service airline based in Thailand with hubs at major airports such as Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Don Mueang, Chiang Mai and Phuket with our own terminal buildings at other Thai airports. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable, comfortable & memorable flight by offering low fares and excellent service after Thai standards. The journey starts with us. We connect the land of smiles with the world. Our slogan is: We fly you in the skies with a smile! 

Airline Logo: Attached File  siam air logo 3.jpg   20.39KB   0 downloads

Airline Livery: Attached File  Siam Air Livery.jpg   84.96KB   0 downloads

The livery is made with the help from Willey. The aircraft is A320.  

Alliance(s) You are currently in: Universal Alliance

I was also a member of Sunset Alliance before it was merged with SkyWorld. 

Why do you want to join SkyWorld: I want to become a member in a friendly and fast growing alliance and bring some of my ideas from Universal Alliance to the alliance and help SkyWorld to grow and develop further.   

What will you bring to SkyWorld: I will bring with me my experience from my time playing AE. I also have many ideas that might can help the alliance to grow and develop even further.  With my airlines I want to connect South East Asia with the world and put Southeast Asia on the SkyWorld route network.  

How many days a week do you play: Usually everyday for a few hours if I have time. 

Any Questions? Nope. 

Founder of Universal Alliance 

post-80164-0-06445100-1517860438_thumb.p           

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

Siam Air can also be run in any world that SkyWorld operates in. 

Founder of Universal Alliance 

post-80164-0-06445100-1517860438_thumb.p           

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Thank you for applying Vego! You can expect an answer from us within 7 days :)

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Hi Vego, your application has been rejected for the following reasons:
  • Your airline is to spammy
  • Your airline didn't conform to our regulations.
Please note that you may re-apply in two weeks or as soon as your airline is fixed.

Thank you for applying to the SkyWorld Alliance.

Tom
CEO and Founder
The SkyWorld Alliance

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users