Photo

Small Regional Airline Tips

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Does anyone have tips on how to run a small regional airline like PenAir, Great Lakes Airlines, Boutique Air, Silver Airways, etc? I've tried several times but fail. Anyone have any tips as far as which airport to start at. This regional airline would use smaller prop planes like the Beech 1900D or Saab 340.

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
S3B is coming to an end, S3 probably best world's to try in as less competition.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
Also start at small airports with less to no competition. If you'd like help I can help you when S3-B restarts :)

# is 66926

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

keanseeley

keanseeley

AE Player

• 58 posts

Airports with around 1-1.5 million passengers a year often have cheap gate costs while still having good passenger demand. For a smaller, regional airline, these cities tend to work the best.

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Also start at small airports with less to no competition. If you'd like help I can help you when S3-B restarts :)

# is 66926

Thanks PilotTom, I may do that

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

S3B is coming to an end, S3 probably best world's to try in as less competition.

Airports with around 1-1.5 million passengers a year often have cheap gate costs while still having good passenger demand. For a smaller, regional airline, these cities tend to work the best.

Thank you for the world recommendation and airport size tip too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users