• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

If anyone wants the chance to run a top ranked airline for a while, I've two (R0 and R1). Neither have any long haul routes really but almost every short haul route is covered (see topic "The year is 1960"). No need to order any more planes and I'll pitch in with putting the planes on routes (I'm not looking for someone to take over completely, I just want to offer people to have it for a while and if they want to, learn from it). No rules or terms, just don't bankrupt or close routes and if you're a new or inexperienced member looking to learn how it's done, take as many tricks and tips from it. I'll answer any questions you have. PM me if interested.

(Also, if anyone wants any of my other airlines, they're almost all 100 rep but that's fairly simple to do. Nonetheless, PM if you want any of them. None of them are expanding at the moment so there's little to no work involved).

Mícheál Ó'Ceallaigh

Saudia

Saudia

AE Player

• 27 posts

If anyone wants the chance to run a top ranked airline for a while, I've two (R0 and R1). Neither have any long haul routes really but almost every short haul route is covered (see topic "The year is 1960"). No need to order any more planes and I'll pitch in with putting the planes on routes (I'm not looking for someone to take over completely, I just want to offer people to have it for a while and if they want to, learn from it). No rules or terms, just don't bankrupt or close routes and if you're a new or inexperienced member looking to learn how it's done, take as many tricks and tips from it. I'll answer any questions you have. PM me if interested.

(Also, if anyone wants any of my other airlines, they're almost all 100 rep but that's fairly simple to do. Nonetheless, PM if you want any of them. None of them are expanding at the moment so there's little to no work involved).

Mícheál Ó'Ceallaigh

oh s***, that's you? You're pretty far ahead.

lakhbirsingh

lakhbirsingh

AE Player

• 41 posts

i'll take it if you want me to? 1740

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

i'll take it if you want me to? 1740

Which one would you like?

Michael.

Michael.

Mícheál Ó Ceallaigh

• 215 posts

User's Awards

51    3    5    5      

oh s***, that's you? You're pretty far ahead.

Yes it's all about blocking people's sunlight so as they're forced into flying just to see daylight again. That's how to generate demand.

LebaKnees

LebaKnees

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

Oi, 46560, Air France R0

excel - azure - uw

KFHZDTL.jpg

lakhbirsingh

lakhbirsingh

AE Player

• 41 posts

Michael; Sorry for not getting back to you; I see you already gave me one..lol..

cheers

JhurB

JhurB

AE Player

• 29 posts

I Want a successful airlines please. ID number:75792

Geminijets 30

Geminijets 30

Don't ask me

• 95 posts

Can i have Air France R1? 72104

pilot773lr