Photo

how long can I keep playing

S1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

khaled471

khaled471

• 2 posts

i was wondering how long my airline can exist, bcz yesterday ive just started playing this game but today  i couldnt find my airline.so i started a new one with 43/300 airlines. and Game Progress: 1990  to 2010. (5 min/day)

can you explain to me how it works. and when it ends ??? 

thank you in advance

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

I breathe SQ but not their fares :/

• 377 posts

Well for that world, the game will start on 1 Jan 1990 and end at any date in 2010, at a rate of 5 minutes (real-life) per game day. This means every 5 minutes in real life, the world progresses a day.

If you started the airline on the start date (1 Jan 1990), and let's say the game ends on the last day of the year 2010 (31 Dec 2010), this brings us a total of approximately 7669 game days, given that it progresses at a rate of 5 real-life mins/game day, your airline will last for 38345 minutes in real-life, or approximately 26 real-life days.

However, the results above depends on the end date, the date when you started your airline, and the exact number of days between the start and end dates.

Cheers :)

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

khaled471

khaled471

• 2 posts

once it is ended,I mean when we reach 2010 this world game with all airlines  will disappear??? 

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

once it is ended,I mean when we reach 2010 this world game with all airlines  will disappear??? 

Yes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users