Photo

fivestar alliance

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wesleycbig

wesleycbig

• 3 posts

Hello! This is my new alliance, fivestar alliance. No, the fivestar being lowercase is not a typo, it is part of the trademark. Only the best airlines in here. It doesn't matter where your airline is based, since fivestar is a global Alliance. If you were invited, then lucky you, I spotted you and I think you should join (but obviously, the choice is yours to join.) So if you have a decent to good airline with a good reputation, please do join!

fivestar alliance 

Attached File  fivestar logo.jpg   3.55KB   2 downloads

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
No thanks.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

I like your branding :),but your too new of a member. sorry :(

aDarRVC.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Hello! This is my new alliance, fivestar alliance. No, the fivestar being lowercase is not a typo, it is part of the trademark. Only the best airlines in here. It doesn't matter where your airline is based, since fivestar is a global Alliance. If you were invited, then lucky you, I spotted you and I think you should join (but obviously, the choice is yours to join.) So if you have a decent to good airline with a good reputation, please do join!

fivestar alliance 

attachicon.giffivestar logo.jpg

This could actually work and show the few people who run decent airlines.

wesleycbig

wesleycbig

• 3 posts

Thanks everyone!

fivestar alliance 

wesleycbig

wesleycbig

• 3 posts

By the way, I probably won't participating at all in this world; my job is to create a good alliance for good airlines.

fivestar alliance 

fivestar alliance 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users