5 replies to this topic

Autobus22

Autobus22

AE Player

• 57 posts

User's Awards

2    2       2   

Hello everyone

I got 2 airlines in R(a) that I don't really want anymore, I had started 3, including my main one at the start of the world not realising how much work that would be with my small destinations are boss style of networking.

KiwiLinQ

Daily operatign profit of around 2.5m

It's currently a reasonably small airline based in new zealand with hubs in auckland, christchurch and wellington

It has quite a few aircraft to be delivered still, mainly operates on 737-100 and a 737-200adv., Uses DHC-7 for short en smaller flights (got about 15 with no hours right now that can easily fill be filled up with just domestic flights.) and a few VC10's for long range traffic on order and delivered.

http://ae31.airline-...e3ra&player=536

AustriLinQ

Daily operating profit of around 0.7m

I had a hard time setting this one up due to a less then ideal aircraft choise to start with. The airline now generates a small profit but now has a reasonably good fleet choice meaning adding a lot more domestic and regional flights is going to be really easy.

http://ae31.airline-...e3ra&player=537

I realise neither of these are amazing airlines but I'd find it sad to see them go to waste. Both of these airlines together also provide exchange passangers to eachother once AustriLinQ has money to set up hubs properly. Both are members of my till now one person "Stanley Air Alliance". You are free to leave and to manage the airline the way you want it to.

If anyone is interested give me a reply in the topic.

Regards, auto

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts
Could I have KiwinLinQ

My forum is is 71073

aDarRVC.png

PolarisWings

PolarisWings

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

I can take  AustriLinQ :thumbup:

(My ID is 73695) 

PolarisWings

SkyWorld Alliance / Sunset Alliance

Autobus22

Autobus22

AE Player

• 57 posts

User's Awards

2    2       2   

71073 has been added as owner for KiwiLinQ

73695 has been added as owner of AustriLinQ - Nice to see you again, been a while.

Currently KiwiLinQ also operates flights to and from australia to NZ and AustriLinQ doesn't. Depending on what alliance you chose to stay or move in to, this might be usefull information.

PolarisWings

PolarisWings

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

71073 has been added as owner for KiwiLinQ

73695 has been added as owner of AustriLinQ - Nice to see you again, been a while.

Currently KiwiLinQ also operates flights to and from australia to NZ and AustriLinQ doesn't. Depending on what alliance you chose to stay or move in to, this might be usefull information.

Thank you! I will try to do the best for AustriLinQ.

PD: Are we had met before? (I say because I read "Nice to see you again, been a while.")

Regards,

PolarisWings

PolarisWings

SkyWorld Alliance / Sunset Alliance

Autobus22

Autobus22

AE Player

• 57 posts

User's Awards

2    2       2   

Nope - I confused you with someone else - should've checked your profile. Good luck :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users