Photo

gate issue

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

dreamlinerCP

dreamlinerCP

• 181 posts
ok i now have a gate problem...with BWI, i have 21 gates in possession, and i have a hub. however, when i click on the gates button, it lists BWI twice, once as a hub with 6 slots remaining...and once as a non-hub with 5 slots remaining. anybody got any suggestions on what to do?
dreamlinerCP
Founder & CEO of Canadian International Airways
Posted Image
[Canadian International Airways Incorporated; player #6892]
Can you feel the change? It's Canadian International.

Guest_RichieB_*

Guest_RichieB_*
  • Guests
Is it just me or has he Gate bug got really bad - I've bought 6 gates which seem to have disappeared in the last 2 hours! Help!

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
I had 20 gates at ORD with a hub, I had them earlier today, but they are now gone... :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Torque is working the problem. Give the man time.

Emtec

Emtec

• 35 posts
Hope he can fix this cuz I had a list of maybe 10 airports at which I have gates and I got 4 left in my list now .. can't do much with this situation :/
If it's going to need another reset then I'm off the game I think.

Guest_DA-40_*

Guest_DA-40_*
  • Guests
I am having the same problem. My route map and the routes page show my service from MUC to CDG, but according to the gates page I have no gates in either city. I haven't had any gate problems before this game year. Help would be much appreciated!

Jackny

Jackny

95th Rifles Chosen Man

• 122 posts
  • WLM ID:jknyvett@hotmail.com
Where have my LHR gates gone. I've still got three slots left unused on my first gate. WTF
Lost Airline #8510 Hub:

1xBeachD
1x2000

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yeah, just now, i lost 1 LHR gates, 2 Orly gates apart from the Berlin (SXF) and Glasgow gates i lost last night even though it wasnt the month change.

Now, i can understand the fact of fixing the gate problem, but at the present moment, its coming at an expense of people wishing to expand at choosen airports, yet no gates available. I already had have to make other plans to expand by starting at other airports.

I wonder what would happen if u built a terminal :confused:.. would that get taken too?

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users