• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

I just want an opinion of what i should do with Jarkii airlines. I have not been doing much for the last in game 10-15 years, and all my planes have reached an old age, and i don't have the time to replace them.. Should i sell all my planes and buy a whole new fleet, open all my routes again? (pretty much start again with $2 trillion)? or should i let it run to the end and take 2nd or 3rd spot. What would you do?

Guest_Canaeda!_*

Guest_Canaeda!_*
  • Guests
Well, I don't really care my fleet's age, except when the maintenance costs goes up. So, if I were you, you have to change some important planes like Airbus to a new young one. You can sell it if you want profit and buy a plane or continue using it until you're not satisfied with maintenance cost of it.

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
You need to learn to pace yourself, especially in the really long games worlds. Doubt you would save much time by selling all your aircraft and effectively starting again flushed with cash, compared with replacing your old inefficient aircraft on a one at a time basis.

Cannot see the point in just letting the game run it's course might just as well declare your airline bankrupt.

cian95

cian95

tupolev tu 154 is class

• 32 posts

well you can if you want

Bus Driver

Bus Driver

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

Can you join Virgin Group Limited? Could really use the connecting traffic!  :)

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Why not? Your #2 position is good and your unused fleet is not big, I had unused fleets as big as your entire plane count and used them in 2-3 real days. Use your unused planes (not that many really), use your cash to order more new planes, and get to it. And have fun.

:) 

If you have time, of course.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users