Pilot8

AE's friendly Indian

• 548 posts
Globe Alliance Application
Username: Pilot8
Worlds In: R7 Rdelta
Other Alliances: Golden, Allure, arrows
Example Airline: http://ae31.airline-...e3rd&player=149

Why I want to join: I want to join Globe because it is one of the oldest (if not the oldest) alliance that are left. Globe is a great alliance that has branding that is in my favorites, and has a lot of active members. Globe would really help me and my airlines get better.

Further Info: Also, the airline I am applying with, Indian Airlines, would really complement South Indian Airlines because we don't compete on any routes.
And yes, my B737-300 Util is quite high, and I will be bringing that down to 10 with the new deliveries.

Queries: Who are the admins at Globe?

allure | ascend

Posted Image

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Globe Alliance Application Username: Pilot8Worlds In: R7 RdeltaOther Alliances: Golden, Allure, arrowsExample Airline: http://ae31.airline-...e3rd&player=149Why I want to join: I want to join Globe because it is one of the oldest (if not the oldest) alliance that are left. Globe is a great alliance that has branding that is in my favorites, and has a lot of active members. Globe would really help me and my airlines get better.Further Info: Also, the airline I am applying with, Indian Airlines, would really complement South Indian Airlines because we don't compete on any routes.
And yes, my B737-300 Util is quite high, and I will be bringing that down to 10 with the new deliveries.Queries: Who are the admins at Globe?

We compete on some. Will have to either codeshare or make alternative arrangements if you get accepted. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. I'll allow Frdm920 to initiate here. Also, I would not call your util of 12.65 hours high. High standards I see. Fair.

Pilot8

Pilot8

AE's friendly Indian

• 548 posts

We compete on some. Will have to either codeshare or make alternative arrangements if you get accepted.

Definitely

allure | ascend

Posted Image

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Globe Alliance Application
Username: Pilot8
Worlds In: R7 Rdelta
Other Alliances: Golden, Allure, arrows
Example Airline: http://ae31.airline-...e3rd&player=149

Why I want to join: I want to join Globe because it is one of the oldest (if not the oldest) alliance that are left. Globe is a great alliance that has branding that is in my favorites, and has a lot of active members. Globe would really help me and my airlines get better.

Further Info: Also, the airline I am applying with, Indian Airlines, would really complement South Indian Airlines because we don't compete on any routes.
And yes, my B737-300 Util is quite high, and I will be bringing that down to 10 with the new deliveries.

Frdm920 is the main moderator

Frdm920

Frdm920

Professional Chat Killer

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 558 posts

User's Awards

Your application shall now be processed.

Myself, Tin and Delta are the active admins

a0149d3efa.jpg

Pilot8

Pilot8

AE's friendly Indian

• 548 posts

Your application shall now be processed.

Myself, Tin and Delta are the active admins

Thank you for telling me that! :)

allure | ascend

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users