Need editing help for rebranding, change name on logo and livery

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

Hello! I need help rebranding my airline a little bit since I am terrible at editing photos in PhotoShop. I already have a logo and livery that I want to use so I only need a little bit of minor editing help. On my old user I used to run Lao Airline trying to make the airline big and make Laos a big, popular and trending travel destination. After trying that for a long time I wanted to try something new that I have never tried before, I just simply wanted to start my own airline. Earlier I have only roleplayed other airlines, but now I want to start my own. I thought about getting help to make a whole new logo and livery, but I have fallen in love with the nice, beautiful and simple logo and livery from Lao Airlines and would like to keep it and bring it over to my new airline. I will call my airline Vego Air (or something similar, suggestions?) 

I already have the logo and the livery, I put it down below. What I want help with is to just change the name on the logo and livery, remove the flag in the livery and change the name on the plane. 

Thanks in advance! 

- Vego

Founder of Universal Alliance 

post-80164-0-06445100-1517860438_thumb.p           

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

I forgot to mention that on the upper picture I would like to remove the "A320 AIRBUS" text if possible. 

Guest_Canaeda!_*

Guest_Canaeda!_*
  • Guests
Well, Actually, The logo seems fine but the livery can be changed in some sort of.... Modern Style. I'll try maybe tommorow as if its 11.35pm now.

InactiveUser#

InactiveUser#

Copy & Paste

• 479 posts

User's Awards

Thanks, but you don`t need anymore I have already got one made for me! :) Thanks anyway! 

Guest_Canaeda!_*

Guest_Canaeda!_*
  • Guests

Sure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users