Photo

Another gate problem?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

cwa17

cwa17

• 17 posts
I think we have a new gate problem: The gates that are currently showing in the "Gates" page is not reflecting the real gates that we have. Example, I know I have STL gate with some slots available. When I tried to open the route from the city, it wouldn't let me since it is not showing that I have the STL gate. However, in the "Routes" page, I'm showing the routes that I opened that fly from STL. Anyone else has the same problem?

I just found out that the gates, such as DCA, ATL, LGA etc that supposedly sold out, those gates are available in large numbers. I dont know if this is related to the prob that I have.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, Torque has been fixing a previously problem and it seems that gates that airline owned has been reverted back 1-2 real days to what u had before. Thus, i think most airline now have free gates and are flying routes where they dont have gates at.. i for one, that say this is what i can see in my airline.

U can also read this and see what Torque says.. (page 2 i believe)
http://www.airlineem...read.php?t=2525

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
I dumped my hub by closing down all my flights, then reopening them. I noticed that even though I had only returned STL gates, gates at JFK, PHL, and BWI were all returned without my knowledge or consent. Not a HUGE layout of cash, but if I had been in debt, I would have been in trouble. Also, my SDF gate only has 3 slots now...and I had 11 slots at O'Hare with only 2 gates. Something still isn't quite right. Hopefully after Torque takes a rest over the weekend he'll figure this crazy gate bug. Cheers

slannoy

slannoy

• 31 posts
i have also this problem

one gate in AMS dissepeared and reapered when Madrid gate dissepeared.

And i lost 10 millions cash also without order any aircraft or receving as well

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
hm i'm "missing" 4 newly acquired gates too , funny it wont show anywhere i got them , but i'm flying on them .... and i'm sure i payed for them too . I hope it'll be fixed soon
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
I'm missing all my new gates, lets say around 10! but my routes are still going thank god for that!
A Member of the PlatinumWings Alliance

A good landing is one you walk out of...
...an exelent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again ;)

C'mon you Reds...we can do it this year! Red Devil for ever!!!

Guest_Ringnes Air_*

Guest_Ringnes Air_*
  • Guests
I've got my slots back too, but the gate I purchased at Bremen yesterday is now gone although I could fly there. I then closed the route and was to add some more flights from CPH to HEL, but now it says that I don't have any available hours on my aircrafts, which I indeed have.

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
Ringnes Air..normally when you have just closed a route and you're trying to make one it comes up with "you do not have enough daily hours or sufficient range", that's completely another problem, what you do is: you go aircraft select the aircraft for the new route and "place this aircraft on a new route" and it will do it.

I hope we don't have to re-purchase this gates when the problem is fixed because its nearly 2mil in gates for me! I will be mighty pissed!

Guest_Ringnes Air_*

Guest_Ringnes Air_*
  • Guests
FuriousFalcon,

Thanks! That was the problem.

Tiger31

Tiger31

• 92 posts
got that 2 in DUS

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Four of my cities are gone, plus some of the gates at my hub.

Now I have some free slots that aren't free in reality. I haven't tried yet, but eventually I'm going to open more routes and this means using those slots (and more gates I'm going to rent). Will there be a problem doing so?
Posted Image

FuriousFalcon

FuriousFalcon

• Validating
  • 311 posts
well I've tried going to create new route to check if I actually could and because the gates don't show its ermm lol pretty impossible! which isnt a laughable matter but wat the heck!

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
Speed,
When I rented my new gates, all of the slots associated with them were there and appear to be useful. Rent with confidence I guess...

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
I hope the trouble is over; on the other hand it sure gives a boost to the amount of posts on the forum :P
Posted Image

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts

I hope the trouble is over...

I don't. I am so accustomed to an errant bug here and there that's I'm becoming addicted to them :P

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
My gate and all flights to BHX is gone, but the fight hours are still being used, wierd.
Posted Image

CEO of Srato-Lion Airlines
Airline ID: -4615

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

My gate and all flights to BHX is gone, but the fight hours are still being used, wierd.

This may help.

http://www.airlineem...read.php?t=2562

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts

This may help.

http://www.airlineem...read.php?t=2562

Thx Travel, but i am still unable use that gate and i fear that may taken away at months change or ill be paying for an unused gate which is a pain. Ill just have work around it for now. Well if it gets resolved thats great if not not biggie.
Posted Image

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
funny my gates are being revoked, but theyre still there.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users