- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
Okay, gates are back to (normal?) I've done the best that I could... some gates simply aren't there but you'll just have to buy them back... no biggie...

I've also increased the number of standard gates at LGA and the other airports with only 20 gates...

wingnut1981

wingnut1981

• 13 posts
Yes, everything is back to normal for me. Thanks for the good work.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
WOW, look at all the avaliable gates all over the place, I can see this game will not be (Gate Restricted) at all. But comes the gate, comes more comp. Oh let the whingers start now as it will happen.

TorqueWrench, many thanks for your efforts :P

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts

WOW, look at all the avaliable gates all over the place, I can see this game will not be (Gate Restricted) at all. But comes the gate, comes more comp. Oh let the whingers start now as it will happen.

TorqueWrench, many thanks for your efforts :P

All the new gates are going to make it harder for the middle of the road airlines. The larger airlines have enough of a base already to fend off competition, and the smaller airlines are always able to make a buck here and there with their smaller planes. The middle sized airlines are going to find it hard to deal with the competition from the larger players dumping larger aircraft on their routes.

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Thank you Torque, I still have one ghost gate at PDX (still flying their but no gate). But thank you so very much for fixing this problem, my STL gate is back :P.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users