Photo

O2 Airline Takeover (somewhat challenging)

O2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DSJTRAIN

DSJTRAIN

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

Hello! I'm offering my airline, Eurojet (O2) to anyone who wants it or has the time to maintain it, as I have airlines in two worlds. Eurojet presently has three hubs in Europe, Paris Charles de Gualle, Malta Luqa and Helsinki-Vantaa and operates flights all over Europe and to Asia and Africa. Now, here's the rub, I went slightly mad with the airline and leased far too many aircraft, meaning that the airline now periodically dives into millions of pounds worth of debt. The airline is quite large, and if your up for the challenge of saving from the brink, could probably do quite well.

Regards,

DSJTRAIN

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

You call managing 103 aircraft somewhat challenging? Try 7000 aircraft!

But hey, I'm good at saving airlines from the brink. I'm 22738 if you want to let me play with it for a while.

davgar95

davgar95

AE Lover

• 70 posts
  • WLM ID:Discord: davgar1995

User's Awards

Hi. I would like to help you. I am better with Full service carriers than low cost carriers. I have an award for having had the airline with the best reputation. Send me a message if you want, and we can speak about it ;-). 

ID> 41456

KIK: davgar1995

I have had airlines of +600 planes although in all honesty i ve never had an airline of more than 800.

[color=#000066][b][size=6][font='trebuchet ms']My Airlines

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: O2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users