Photo

Well what does the GOP do now?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Trump is now guaranteed the nomination. Hillary seems to still have her nomination well in reach, after her games in New York. This election stage seems to be forming into a general election nightmare, for both parties. With so many people likely not to vote or to vote third party, it seems we are in for an even more interesting election season. However, it looks like from this far out Hillary is practically guaranteed to be our next president, and to that i say you have got to be ****ing kidding me. 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

You know what disturbs me?

The fact that you are still here.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Oliy.

Oliy.

You what?

• Data Collector
  • 342 posts

User's Awards

Hillary is the second least worst candidate. could be worse.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

The face of the GOP is now a disgusting, openly racist, misogynistic windbag. And remember, he's on the record saying he'd bang his daughter.

Congratulations. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

The face of the GOP is now a disgusting, openly racist, misogynistic windbag. And remember, he's on the record saying he'd bang his daughter.

Congratulations. 

Actually you dont judge a leader whether he would bang his daughter or not or whether he spends a lot of time making his hairstyle, whether he has two trump jets or his sense of style is bad or worse and what not. Also he very clearly said that Muslims shouldnt be allowed to enter the states for a few months (not for infinity) till ur agencies can figure out whats happening.

All u need to look for is what he will do to make ur country better, do ur views match with his, is he a good leader, is he fit for it. 

Also all that I need is 

-Someone to take care of China (if we wil be made to) bang Pakistan up.

-And finally Japs can have their own armed forces (not self defebnce forces) (Theyll show you once again whos boss in east asia, in reference to China, no offence to America).

-To not support Pak and pressurise them to give up nukes.

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

I though the GOP was done in after Bush, but if we weren't already now we are. America is undoubtedly going hard left within the decade, which is why I am moving to Poland. Yes you heard me right, I'm getting away from this s*** ASAP. Then coming back when we wake up, and trust me we will.

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

I though the GOP was done in after Bush, but if we weren't already now we are. America is undoubtedly going hard left within the decade, which is why I am moving to Poland. Yes you heard me right, I'm getting away from this s*** ASAP. Then coming back when we wake up, and trust me we will.

lol for Poland, but thinking a bit further it's not funny, you just might one day... You're the right age for this:

http://www.vice.com/...udent-loans-111

(but what happened to your continent of ***? lol)

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Actually you dont judge a leader whether he would bang his daughter or not or whether he spends a lot of time making his hairstyle, whether he has two trump jets or his sense of style is bad or worse and what not. Also he very clearly said that Muslims shouldnt be allowed to enter the states for a few months (not for infinity) till ur agencies can figure out whats happening.

All u need to look for is what he will do to make ur country better, do ur views match with his, is he a good leader, is he fit for it.

Also all that I need is
-Someone to take care of China (if we wil be made to) bang Pakistan up.
-And finally Japs can have their own armed forces (not self defebnce forces) (Theyll show you once again whos boss in east asia, in reference to China, no offence to America).
-To not support Pak and pressurise them to give up nukes.

On your points:

1. What do you mean "take care of"?
2. It's Japanese, not Japs, you racist son of a bitch. And Japan voluntarily gave up its right to armed forces exactly because they wanted to show the world who's boss.
3. Somebody clearly doesn't like Pakistan.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

On your points:

1. What do you mean "take care of"?
2. It's Japanese, not Japs, you racist son of a bitch. And Japan voluntarily gave up its right to armed forces exactly because they wanted to show the world who's boss.
3. Somebody clearly doesn't like Pakistan.

Why what is the problem with Japs or Nips ?

And Yes I do not even a tiny bit like Pakistan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users