Airline Takeover

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

Looking to take over an airline as long as it is making a bit of profit on the routes.

gavonious.malaysia

gavonious.malaysia

Lord Toomuchtimeonhands

• 30 posts

User's Awards

2       4    5      

I've got an airline based in Fiji in world R5 if you're really interested. It's pretty much done expanding because of the lack of large airports in the country.

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

20    15    9    2   

I've got an airline based in Fiji in world R5 if you're really interested. It's pretty much done expanding because of the lack of large airports in the country.

"Lack of airports" in Fiji is a bit of an understatement. I just had a look at your airline - very impressive international effort, but you're right, not much you can do in Fiji. Is this your IRL home country or just a challenge you decided on for the game?

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

20    15    9    2   

"Lack of airports" in Fiji is a bit of an understatement. I just had a look at your airline - very impressive international effort, but you're right, not much you can do in Fiji. Is this your IRL home country of just a challenge you decided on for the game?

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

Ok I would,my forum id number is 68793

gavonious.malaysia

gavonious.malaysia

Lord Toomuchtimeonhands

• 30 posts

User's Awards

2       4    5      

I have been trying to make a large airline out of a random small country in the southern Pacific for a while now. My most recent efforts being this one and an airline of the same name in a non-political restriction game. And no, I don't live in Fiji. (That would be pretty awesome for a while, though)

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

gavon will you still be using this airline or are you giving it to me?

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

becuase if not I might do some rebranding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users