value

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

raraoul

raraoul

AE Player

• 97 posts

User's Awards

How is value calculated? What does it increase and what does it decrease?

Ender267

Ender267

AE Player

• 35 posts
Value is how much your airline cost, if you sold all your airplanes and terminals and added the price you won with your raw cash, you'll get your airline value

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

20    15    9    2   

Yeah, as per above, it's basically cash + planes owned + terminals. Leased aircraft don't count - they're an expense, not an asset.

In the early part of the game when you might be leasing all your planes & not have any terminals, then the main thing is your cash balance. So every time you lease more planes, your cash balance drops & so does your valuation as a result. Don't worry about it in the early stages of the game, as it will bounce around quite a lot.

It seems that Bonds don't detract from your value. Some players, in the early days of the game world, max out their bonds but order only a couple of planes, leaving them with a high cash balance & a high valuation as a result. It's all just early bragging rights, but it's generally meaningless & of little substance.

In the first few years of a game, valuation is basically irrelevant. I usually come last before i come first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users