Photo

New buildings!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Nathan smiddy

Nathan smiddy

• 2 posts
As any airport always has its own building where some don't but I think it's time that each airport should have a building that would help benefit the customers and the airliners, here is my ideas 😊

Hotels.

Price $5000
Discripson: allow your customers to stay for a few days at the airport while they wait for there flight to come.

Bus services.

Price $2500
Discripson: allow your customers to get from there place to the airport.

New plane equipment.

In real life some planes have luxury stuff inside of them such as

*beds
*bar
*large space between the seating area

For ideas on marking there only one I know is online booking witch is 2x costly then a t,v advert but it should give you 3-4x better sales income.

When booing customers have have the right to cancel there flight within 24 hours prior to the time of booking and that they will be a cancellation fee of what ever the airliners decide to charge.

Please also add some realistic sound effects of airlines and airports as it feels dead with no sound effects 😣

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

2  Â   Â 
i support only the basic concept of hotels and bus services. everything else sounds too far fetched imo

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts

User's Awards

Â 
Even the hotels and busses sound too far fetched, i saw the thread title and thought ooh maybe he is going to suggest maintenance hangars (which reduce maintenance costs and improve on time performance) and airport lounges (which improve reputation) whuch would be nice additions to the game

Zentorno

Zentorno

Color me surprised

• 30 posts

User's Awards

2  Â   Â 

As a former AIRLINE 7 player, no. Those things would add too little for too much of a cost. I'd rather stick with dazwalsh about the maintenance hangards and the airport lounges.

AlwaysBenevolent

AlwaysBenevolent

Puffin

• 146 posts

User's Awards

Â  5  Â  5  Â  9  Â 

Hangars and Lounges would be sufficient, if ever there should there be developements in this direction. In my opinion that is.

8Y4T5pG.png

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3  Â   Â  3  Â  3  Â   Â 

As any airport always has its own building where some don't but I think it's time that each airport should have a building that would help benefit the customers and the airliners, here is my ideas

Hotels.

Price $5000
Discripson: allow your customers to stay for a few days at the airport while they wait for there flight to come.

Bus services.

Price $2500
Discripson: allow your customers to get from there place to the airport.

New plane equipment.

In real life some planes have luxury stuff inside of them such as

*beds
*bar
*large space between the seating area

For ideas on marking there only one I know is online booking witch is 2x costly then a t,v advert but it should give you 3-4x better sales income.

When booing customers have have the right to cancel there flight within 24 hours prior to the time of booking and that they will be a cancellation fee of what ever the airliners decide to charge.

Please also add some realistic sound effects of airlines and airports as it feels dead with no sound effects

Sounds interesting for additional micro-management and I'd like to see something like that, but I don't understand what you meant by these ridiculous prices.

A single standard 12 m / 40 ft bus shouldn't cost nowhere under $200,000 a piece for a low level model with basic equipment, and airport real-estate like hotel, the sky is the limit, we're talking about tens of millions at least, maybe 1-2 million only if it's some small hotel at a small airport. 

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

Hangars and Lounges would be sufficient, if ever there should there be developements in this direction. In my opinion that is.

Lounges are a good idea and they should make it that depending on how much your lounge offers increases your airline reputation or the rep of the routes flown to/from the airport which has the lounge. The airline could be charged a monthly cost for maintenance, food, etc... (based on how many pax fly to/from/through the lounge) And a choice wether your lounge charges for food, or an entry fee where with that you could win profit off your lounge. ;)

â„¢

SKYWORLD ALLIANCEâ„¢ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users