Photo

Troll world

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Monksey7

Monksey7

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

How about a world where you can sabotage other airlines, eg fake bad press, or hacking their systems. I know this may sound terrible to some but a troll and less serious world could be more 'fun' and interactive.

Airplane09

Airplane09

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

How about a world where you can sabotage other airlines, eg fake bad press, or hacking their systems. I know this may sound terrible to some but a troll and less serious world could be more 'fun' and interactive.

yeah, because having your airline hacked all the time is fun!.............. wait...

NicholaiGaul

NicholaiGaul

Furry Airline Tycoonist of Airline Empires

• 89 posts

Having a world where you can sabotage another airline sounds like a great idea. Yea, it is a concept from the Airline Tycoon games, which I could never figure out how to sabotage another airline, but it sounds perfect to me! You have no idea how badly I want to sabotage another airline, just so I can get an advantage! "Oh, you got a new 747 for your fleet? Well, I hope you have fun with your new gia- Oh crap! It blew up! Who could have done such a thing?!" XD

uddNEMA.jpg

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

lol, how would bad press affect AE3 airlines?  That requires a much more complex system.

You can earn hundreds of millions with minimum wage staff and reputation in red.

By the way, sabotage airplanes or any relevant flight traffic system idea is terribly childish (also in other games), it makes sense only in military context. So anyone proposing anything that would cause physical damage to civilian aviation is probably under 8.

IRW no one does that on purpose even to political enemies because it would backfire like hell, and to domestic rival even less, apart from screwing your opponent you would have equal chance to finish in prison, in some countries with death penalty.

Sabotage reputation through bad press and other social affairs, that's another story.

Monksey7

Monksey7

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

lol, how would bad press affect AE3 airlines?  That requires a much more complex system.

You can earn hundreds of millions with minimum wage staff and reputation in red.

By the way, sabotage airplanes or any relevant flight traffic system idea is terribly childish (also in other games), it makes sense only in military context. So anyone proposing anything that would cause physical damage to civilian aviation is probably under 8.

IRW no one does that on purpose even to political enemies because it would backfire like hell, and to domestic rival even less, apart from screwing your opponent you would have equal chance to finish in prison, in some countries with death penalty.

Sabotage reputation through bad press and other social affairs, that's another story.

By hacking their systems I meant any methods of people buy tickets for their flights not downing aircraft lol!

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Hm, OK... But what would be repercussions for those who might eventually get caught hacking?

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

Yeeahhh I can't ever see this happening - a lot of code behind AE would have to be altered (and with how far AE4 is away we know Yuxi ain't too good at that sorta thing) so it just ain't feasible. Plus a world like this would take a lot of the fun out of sabotage/ruining in standard worlds.  

cian95

cian95

tupolev tu 154 is class

• 32 posts

yes that wouldc be class 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users