Photo

How to open as many routes?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

__1

__1

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts
How do you do it? This game requires so many hours to open routes I have employed about 15 hours and in my world there are people who have twice destinations than me. They did not sleep in the last three days maybe? Is there a trick or secret which I do not know?

Thanks in advance.

Dinner

Dinner

AEs out-of-date cold breakfast

• 66 posts

How do you do it? This game requires so many hours to open routes I have employed about 15 hours and in my world there are people who have twice destinations than me. They did not sleep in the last three days maybe? Is there a trick or secret which I do not know?

Thanks in advance.

They have twice as many aircraft. They order loads of different types of aircraft, which means many aircraft could be delivered on any one day. This means they have the ability to operate more flights then you.

__1

__1

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

They have twice as many aircraft. They order loads of different types of aircraft, which means many aircraft could be delivered on any one day. This means they have the ability to operate more flights then you.

Yes, but the routes are not orded have to do for yoursel. Where they get the time? How can they opened more than 400 routes in two days?

Dinner

Dinner

AEs out-of-date cold breakfast

• 66 posts

Yes, but the routes are not orded have to do for yoursel. Where they get the time? How can they opened more than 400 routes in two days?

They could have bought many aircraft from the used market.

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

You're a very impatient fella, wanna be no.1 in your first week? :) It takes time to figure things out, there's a learning curve, and in each game there's a time when you can't buy as many planes as you'd like... I was seriously no.3 the first time I really tried in an R world, but I did terrible mistakes like not using "browse airports" for the first hundreds or maybe a thousand of planes I used... Click around and you'll learn.

You've gotta explore the game, work on developing your system (and little tricks), just try using all the options this game gives you.

(and 400 routes in two days is not that many :P )

__1

__1

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Thanks for the advices konj1, I am impatient yes, too much. But talking about terrible errors ......  now with 250 aircraft fleet I just explore the wonderful tool  "browse airports"    XD  Thanks  for the advice again.

__1

__1

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Thanks for the advices konj1, I am impatient yes, too much. But talking about terrible errors ... now with 250 aircraft fleet I just explore the wonderful tool  "browse airports"   XD 

Thanks  for the advice again.

Repeated, sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users