• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

I think I put somewhere between 700 and 800 a/c to use in the last 15 hours, and I'm kinda surprised I finally used them... I've been collecting them for several days but now I finally used most of my stack.

And with checking some of existing routes, my DOP rose by almost 200 million.

Since it's a big company my planes are a mix from ATR 42 to A380, and routes are between small regional (one ATR covers 2-3 routes) to big domestic (3+ narrow-body main-liners on one route) to big international.

And it seems like I haven't been the most concentrated on AE, different things I had to do today, just less of TV and other internet.

What were your biggest deployments in a day or two?

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Maybe 20

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

in one afternoon i did 534 aircraft, daily profit rose 170mil

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

AlwaysBenevolent

AlwaysBenevolent

Puffin

• 146 posts

User's Awards

5    5    9   

I've managed close to 200 when I forgot to allocate my ordered/defered aircraft for a couple of days ...

8Y4T5pG.png

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

60 aircraft and rose my profits by 40 million

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
I get bored after 5!

parsonparsons

parsonparsons

AE Player

• 28 posts

Working with my friend who shares control we were able to get 550 on in one day.  My wife wasn't around all day so I had time to throw planes everywhere

Lord Corner

Lord Corner

Perfectionist

• 112 posts

Working with my friend who shares control we were able to get 550 on in one day.  My wife wasn't around all day so I had time to throw planes everywhere

thats what men really do! not those crazy things women think men when home alone... XD

parsonparsons

parsonparsons

AE Player

• 28 posts

thats what men really do! not those crazy things women think men when home alone... XD

Yeah I guess that's a good thing.  It could be worse I guess.  When she's not around I'm either doing this or playing video games.  Not sure if it's a good thing or terrible thing!

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Yeah I guess that's a good thing.  It could be worse I guess.  When she's not around I'm either doing this or playing video games.  Not sure if it's a good thing or terrible thing!

Isn't this a video game as well?  :D

But the good thing is, yeah, even if people see AE on a screen it they won't think it's a game, rather that it's some smart spreadsheet and thorough, deep examining some economic data or whatever, and not a senseless and complete waste of time (which this is mostly).  :lol:

parsonparsons

parsonparsons

AE Player

• 28 posts

It's kinda a video game...but I don't think of it as one I guess.  I had someone see me with it up at work and they just thought I was looking for plane tickets to go see my parents (recently moved from Ohio to Texas.  Was 2 hours away now several states) So yes, it's easy to explain away which makes it nice

AFX787359

AFX787359

• 6 posts

User's Awards

I once put 1400 aircraft into service while sitting in front of my laptop for three hours continuously. My DOP jumped by about $400 million.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users