Coco & Co Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Coco X

Coco X

AE's most fashionable member

• 135 posts
Hi Coco here,

I'm not a part of any alliance currently and would like to join this one, the three airlines in particular are Caribbean International, AirCal (although AirCal isn't operating currently but is planned to) and Aurora Airlines.

Caribbean International got a new brand recently done by myself and my Aircal one was done very kindly by Speedbird for me (thanks loads speedy :) !) and Aurora was is another recent one which I like a lot. I would love to be part of your alliance since its the only one run by people who I am friendly with and would rather be part of that than one where I don't know anybody.

Although I'm not sure which worlds you are in currently I would still like to join for future airlines or any of my existing ones if you are in those worlds and I don't run and don't intend to run any spamlines since they always give me trouble as well as get in everyone's nerves.

Would love to be considered, many thanks Kai and Speedbird!

Coco x

P.S I'm including images of the brands I've mentioned so you can see their image etc...

Attached Files

DWA_Sig_3_7.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

no

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Hi Coco here,
I'm not a part of any alliance currently and would like to join this one, the three airlines in particular are Caribbean International, AirCal (although AirCal isn't operating currently but is planned to) and Aurora Airlines.
Caribbean International got a new brand recently done by myself and my Aircal one was done very kindly by Speedbird for me (thanks loads speedy :) !) and Aurora was is another recent one which I like a lot. I would love to be part of your alliance since its the only one run by people who I am friendly with and would rather be part of that than one where I don't know anybody.
Although I'm not sure which worlds you are in currently I would still like to join for future airlines or any of my existing ones if you are in those worlds and I don't run and don't intend to run any spamlines since they always give me trouble as well as get in everyone's nerves.
Would love to be considered, many thanks Kai and Speedbird!
Coco x
P.S I'm including images of the brands I've mentioned so you can see their image etc...

Am not a member myself, but i'd think the utilization is too high. You could try Jetstream. We are more lenient, but can help tou deliver a good quality.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

You could try Jetstream. We are more lenient, but can help you deliver a good quality.

Please stop trying to poach people applying for GMI, thanks mate.

Coco, I honestly managed to miss this one :P

After our chats in private, and I've seen what you can actually do (far better) and your Ibizaair brand we're working on, I'm willing to bring you in darling, shame what was posted on here isn't as good as you actually are, totally should have messaged me first and I'd have told you which would do you justice ;)

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users