Photo

What happens when a world ends

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

elpiloto

elpiloto

• 7 posts

I just started here, so I am still trying to understand everything that's going on.

One question I have is, what happens when the world ends? Currently I am in one of the sandbox worlds (S4D), at April 5, 2029, and the world is due to end in 2030. So when that happens, does everything disappear? Did I just waste my effort trying to start an airline there?

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Brimstone and fire fall from the heavens laying waste to all on this Earth

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

yep you wasted your entire effort to ur airline now the world ends and your airline will be gone forever :)

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

When a world ends, your PC explodes

Domestic Sky

Domestic Sky

aka Rex or RexPatricius

• 25 posts

When the world ends, everything is deleted and you start over from the beginning. You should always avoid setting up an airline when the progress bar is more than 3/4th full, there is no point. Always look for worlds that just reset, there is a forum announcement when a world resets as well.

"The lowest ticket prices, period." - Domestic Sky's CEO

"We are not afraid to grab our competitors and wring them by the neck" - Domestic Sky's CEO

"One of the most ruthless airlines in history, will literally do anything to save customers money" - New York Times

"A cold stone killer" - Huffington Post

"The most sadistic, unforgiving, cold-blooded airline in America, but at least its cheap." - Wall Street Journal

parsonparsons

parsonparsons

AE Player

• 28 posts

When it says that it ends in 2030 does that mean December 2030 or January 2030?

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

Don't worry so much about losing your work, you always take the experience and lesson learn with you to the next world.

what happens when the world ends?

AE4 appears!

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

The system isn't automatic (Yuxi resets them himself), so they tend to end anywhere in that timeframe. It's usually to be towards the end of that game year, however.

Posted Image

Posted Image

dieseltu

dieseltu

AE Luver

• 436 posts

User's Awards

Usually I get pissed off and quit this game before my world ends.  Then  I  get inactivity warnings.   Then a year later, I'm bored again, and sign in , and see I made top ten.  And start another world....  :ermm: :ermm2:

dieseltu

dieseltu

AE Luver

• 436 posts

User's Awards

Waste your time, No.    Actualy I sometimes start an airline at the end of a world because its harder.  Everyone's all set up and you ain't got nothing. More harder, or real world I suspose..,.. But  Usually I get pissed off and quit this game before my world ends.  Then  I  get inactivity warnings.   Then a year later, I'm bored again, and sign in , and see I made top ten.  And start another world....  :ermm: :ermm2:

__1

__1

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

My world S4E doesen't reset, my world ends in 2010 and here follows almost in February of 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users