Photo

Australian Federal Election - 2016 (or 2017)

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

So, constitutionally we are meant to have those things called Elections.

So basically, as it currently stands, the Liberals formed a coalition government, being lead by The Honorable Malcolm Turnbull, Prime Minister and member for Wentworth and the opposition, headed by former union leader (and utter dickwad), The Honorable Bill Shorten, Member for Maribyrnong and Leader of the Opposition.

Unlike some threads, I will not derail this (too much) with my own personal political views and instead let the silly americans do that for me.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

Can we vote Trump?

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

vote kim jong un

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Can we vote Trump?

You can vote Abbott, close enough.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

77fa260dce2418092e699e01abc91b495180a23c

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Frostino18

Frostino18

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

Can't forget about this image though.  But wait we need to remember about the opposition leader https://vine.co/v/iMnxlJpdhTT

What about voting for DeezNuts 2016 or what about Kim Davis.  

Attached Files

lat_eral

lat_eral

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

https://www.youtube....h?v=A7AfZm-0Wx4

Complimentary video of Bill Shorten picking his nose and eating it

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Time to give the owner a chance:

He is cooler than Obama cause he is pure blood, better hairdo, and he knows about the s*** people been doing in his territory. And he got a lot to say about Illegal Immigrants, now or before WW2.

TeIJRuk.jpg

I bet it would pissed off those "conservatives" LOL 

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

I can't say much on this because I am not very knowledgeable on the Australian political system. I am sure its somewhat similar to the U.K. However, my vot if I lived in Australia would lie with the candidate that was most willing to confront the radical sects of Islam in the country. 

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I can't say much on this because I am not very knowledgeable on the Australian political system. I am sure its somewhat similar to the U.K. However, my vot if I lived in Australia would lie with the candidate that was most willing to confront the radical sects of Islam in the country. 

Vote The aborigines concentration camps party.

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

I am actually a strong advocate of honoring Native American treaties in my own continent.As well as thinking the Indian removal act was inhumane and disgusting. I find your comment highly stereotypical and hateful. You can rest assured I am capable of being offended and still being able to listen to and respect someone (unlike a liberal). As well as not be a coward and make laws to protect me from dissenting opinions and insist I have a "right" to not be offended (Ahem SJWs). So I will go ahead and tell you i would not support that party if it even exists. As well as you completely bypassing the substance of my post which is that radical Islam is morbidly out of control in Australia. 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I am actually a strong advocate of honoring Native American treaties in my own continent.As well as thinking the Indian removal act was inhumane and disgusting. I find your comment highly stereotypical and hateful. You can rest assured I am capable of being offended and still being able to listen to and respect someone (unlike a liberal). As well as not be a coward and make laws to protect me from dissenting opinions and insist I have a "right" to not be offended (Ahem SJWs). So I will go ahead and tell you i would not support that party if it even exists. As well as you completely bypassing the substance of my post which is that radical Islam is morbidly out of control in Australia. 

Please, dispatch yourself from this thread :) And maybe go ask Trump for a small loan of $1 Million to leave the planet

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Fine Zipp if all you want to hear is opinions that affirm your own, I will give you that. Perfect picture of how your ideology works. I actually dropped a VALID opinion in here and was targeted by a childish attack. Remember the people you disagree with the most are the ones you have the potential to learn the most from. Good day, you cowardly liberal. 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Fine Zipp if all you want to hear is opinions that affirm your own, I will give you that. Perfect picture of how your ideology works. I actually dropped a VALID opinion in here and was targeted by a childish attack. Remember the people you disagree with the most are the ones you have the potential to learn the most from. Good day, you cowardly liberal. 

200_s.gif

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Wait a Minute. I'm Supposed to be the SJW HERE Kiddo. You ain't taking my place, Uh-huh!

I don't give a s*** about the muslims anyway, cause God ain't real. And you can't light matches underwater kiddo. Your Ideology trump over your view on honoring Native American treaties in your own continent

Girl Bye!

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Good day, you cowardly liberal. 

Thank you for noticing that I am, indeed, a member of the South Australian Young Liberal Party.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

richand di natale and his greens 

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Just gonna bump this, but as a politically active young Australian, my generation is about to witness it's first major political event, what's called a Double dissolution.

For those who don't know, a double dissolution is a procedure found in section 57 of Commonwealth of Australia Act of 1901 (Constitution for the plebs), that allows a resolution to deadlocks between the Senate and the House of Representatives; I can explain this is length but it's boring.

So a few notable double dissolutions include one that happened on the 11th of November 1975, when Australia literally fired a prime minister (Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, for more information see the 1975 constitutional crisis). The last Australian Double Dissolution was in 1987, when the Governor General of the time, Sir Ninian Stephen, performed a double dissolution on the recommendation of then Prime Minister, Bob Hawke.

In short, Australian political history is about to be made

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users