Photo

A fair amount of Cash, what do I do next?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ZA TP Fan

ZA TP Fan

AE Player

• 60 posts

User's Awards

So, now that both of my airlines are established, and have been running for a number of years - we've built up several cash reserves - nearly $400bn between the two airlines, that I directly manage. 

The question is, what do I do with it? I mean, I've ordered aircraft that means that my pending deliveries are full until 2004 (currently 1996), and I don't feel comfortable ordering anymore. I like the IFS we provide, and the seat pitch and the service. My staff are already paid double 'recommend' salaries. I own, or will own the terminals to all the airports we operate in locally. 

So, what can I do with it? Can I return some of it to, like shareholders? I already advertise a considerable amount. Is there another way to invest it? At this point, I'd like to look at acquisition targets - but given game rules, that's not feasible, as I believe it's a blanket no-no, (could you not set up an independent panel - e.g: and force divestitures on some takeovers for instance -like a virtual CMA). 

Can I distribute some of the money to my alliance members, like Etihad does with it's regional partners?

Any suggestions...

FNsig.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Invest in Nigerian princes

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

CrusadingNinja

CrusadingNinja

AE Addict

• 37 posts

User's Awards

Whatever floats your boat.

Venator77

Venator77

• 109 posts

User's Awards

I think you should keep it until needed. Besides, the more you collect, the higher up the ranks you go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users