September 11, 2001 - 14 Years today.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I'm sure all of you know that today (11/09/2015) marks the 14th anniversary since 2,977 lives were brutally and suddenly taken in 3 heinous attacks against the United States. Nobody can deny that since that Tuesday in 2001, the United States, and the world, has been transformed into a more fearful and hostile place. While the assassination of Osama Bin Laden in 2011 and the opening of the new One World Trade Centre in 2014 can help the country to progress, nothing can bring back the 2,977 lives lost on that morning in New York City, Arlington and a field in Pennsylvania. The world will pause and remember the 87 lives lost on-board American Airlines Flight 11, a non-stop coast to coast flight from Boston to LA, the 59 lives lost on board the LA bound Flight 77, 51 souls on United Flight 175, another coast to coast flight from Boston to LA and the 40 people on-board United Airlines Flight 93, a San Francisco bound 757, the only jet not to reach its intended target.

To finalize, I'd like to end with a quote, from Jeff Daniels in his role as fictional news anchor Will McAvoy on the HBO series The Newsroom: America's darkest days have always been followed by our finest hours.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Mr PAG

Mr PAG

Head Admin of SkyRoutes Alliance

• 1,074 posts

User's Awards

RIP to all involved.

I still can't understand why does.my country even have elections today

Mr PAG 

Aviator48

Aviator48

Empire Airliner

• 239 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

I'm sure all of you know that today (11/09/2015) marks the 14th anniversary since 2,977 lives were brutally and suddenly taken in 3 heinous attacks against the United States. Nobody can deny that since that Tuesday in 2001, the United States, and the world, has been transformed into a more fearful and hostile place. While the assassination of Osama Bin Laden in 2011 and the opening of the new One World Trade Centre in 2014 can help the country to progress, nothing can bring back the 2,977 lives lost on that morning in New York City, Arlington and a field in Pennsylvania. The world will pause and remember the 87 lives lost on-board American Airlines Flight 11, a non-stop coast to coast flight from Boston to LA, the 59 lives lost on board the LA bound Flight 77, 51 souls on United Flight 175, another coast to coast flight from Boston to LA and the 40 people on-board United Airlines Flight 93, a San Francisco bound 757, the only jet not to reach its intended target.
To finalize, I'd like to end with a quote, from Jeff Daniels in his role as fictional news anchor Will McAvoy on the HBO series The Newsroom: America's darkest days have always been followed by our finest hours.

+1 Couldn't have said it better.

AE is the best.

SicS89qs.jpg

jetstream/globe

sfkORg2.jpg

KLM Caravelle

KLM Caravelle

C'était une fois.

• 112 posts

User's Awards

One day resulted in the deaths of 19 hijackers, 2,977 innocent Americans, 20,743 Allied deaths in Afghanistan, ~100,000 deaths of innocent Afghans, billions in the pockets of the super rich and what could be considered the end of freedom inthe United States.

Max Devo

Max Devo

Extra spicy memes

• 363 posts

One day resulted in the deaths of 19 hijackers, 2,977 innocent Americans, 20,743 Allied deaths in Afghanistan, ~100,000 deaths of innocent Afghans, billions in the pockets of the super rich and what could be considered the end of freedom in the United States.

+infinity

tumblr_nfjii5i0Ky1sorz3uo1_250.jpg

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

One day resulted in the deaths of 19 hijackers, 2,977 innocent Americans, 20,743 Allied deaths in Afghanistan, ~100,000 deaths of innocent Afghans, billions in the pockets of the super rich and what could be considered the end of freedom inthe United States.

Not to mention the countless coalition lives lost in the line of action, as well as the countless others who have taken their lives due to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which also has affected countless people involved in the September 11 tragedy, as well as those involved in the cleanup effort.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users