Photo

New aircraft browser prototype

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Maicom_MR

Maicom_MR

Addicted about Aviation with some Programming skills.

• 32 posts
Hello everyone,

Lately I've been practicing page design and created this browser prototype more attractive and intuitive aircraft, what do you think?

UyS1dln.pngpyjOdis.png
0ozQcyk.png

EmXqqtA.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Good work, well done I must say you've put hard work into it and you can tell :P

However, personally I find it all a bit in your face and excessive, hard on the eye in all honesty, I feel it could be simplified somewhat and scrolling down for things makes it far easier and less cluttered :P

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Maicom_MR

Maicom_MR

Addicted about Aviation with some Programming skills.

• 32 posts

Good work, well done I must say you've put hard work into it and you can tell :P

However, personally I find it all a bit in your face and excessive, hard on the eye in all honesty, I feel it could be simplified somewhat and scrolling down for things makes it far easier and less cluttered :P

Very thanks about your opinion, I'm trying to make a clear and efficient screen, I will consider its views to create the next preview :)

EmXqqtA.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Yeah, the format makes it hard to read for me. Also you forgot passengers capacity.

TheGreatOP

TheGreatOP

TheGreatOP

• 193 posts
  • Skype Name:TheGreatOP

Other than the lack of capacity specifications, I think that it looks rather nice and probably clearer than it used to be for me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users