Photo

A Modest Proposal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xarxa

xarxa

prop enthusiast

• 40 posts

I say that to solve the problem we must eat...wait, wrong forum.  Let's try this again.

So I used to play AE quite a bit before my wife and I had our first child.  Since the little one was born I've just never had the time to maintain a top-50 airline like it needs to be, and it either gets undercut to death before I've noticed, or I kinda forget about it for a while and then it gets auto-expunged.  So the core of this idea is, I'd like to run an airline with somebody else.

Ideally I would operate in a CEO-type role (overall strategy and advice), while my co-manager would be more of a COO-type, running day-to-day ops.  Things like selecting, purchasing, and configuring aircraft, staffing, and planning which routes and frequencies to operate are more in my wheelhouse.  But selecting IFS (never scam of course) and setting route prices to compete well and/or make lots of profit is not really my strongest suit.

I'm not saying there should be a hard and fast division of labor, but more of a "this is my primary responsibility, and that is yours, but let's always discuss things" kind of setup.  I would prefer a Realistic world, and would strongly oppose operating scam IFS.  Everything else is up for discussion.  PM me if you're interested.

Your Pal,

xarxa

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

Would you want a #1 Airline or not?

I am good at routing and expanding but I don't really know how to get up the ranks so I may accept the proposal.

Please send me more details.

Thx,

CEO of HKA Inspiration of Hong Kong

The Guy Who Wants To Help

AKA THE BOSS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users