7 replies to this topic

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
To all faithful AE players,

Happy New Year! 2006 will bring many changes to Airline Empires, including a business filing on July 1st. AE Interactive will be the controlling entity over Airline Empires, and we will be expanding into different arenas. A new consulting site will be the home page for Airline Empires, but fear not, because the simulation will continue. As has been promised since the beginning, there will always be a free version of Airline Empires, however we will be offering a premium version throughout the year. Details on those are still being worked out, but there will be extra features.

Thanx to all AE members who have stayed with us through the tough times. AE is changing, and things will get much much better.

Thanx to all and happy new year,
Courtney Miller
Airline Empires Project Manger

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Firstly, happy new year to all and to Miller.

I too hope this new year brings greater fortune for AE and its fellow followers and hopefully continue to enjoy the game as we always have. I will look forward to the possible changes that may occur during 2006 with great interest. :(

flyguy

flyguy

• 94 posts
I cant wait to try the premium version. Happy new year!

Matt

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Happy New Year.

Looks like I'll be defecting in the future.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Originally posted by miller22
To all faithful AE players,

Happy New Year! 2006 will bring many changes to Airline Empires, including a business filing on July 1st. AE Interactive will be the controlling entity over Airline Empires, and we will be expanding into different arenas. A new consulting site will be the home page for Airline Empires, but fear not, because the simulation will continue. As has been promised since the beginning, there will always be a free version of Airline Empires, however we will be offering a premium version throughout the year. Details on those are still being worked out, but there will be extra features.

Thanx to all AE members who have stayed with us through the tough times. AE is changing, and things will get much much better.

Thanx to all and happy new year,
Courtney Miller
Airline Empires Project Manger

Happy New Year in return and all players in AE.

Good to see AE advancing in the next improved version/s, will be more than happy to pay for play, providing all known issues in this version are fully addressed for future releases.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Happy New Year!

Only will pay if it's yearly or one-time :(

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
Happy New Year miller + the rest of AE :P

I think the premium version is gonna b great, and this year in AE will too :(

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
wow, sounds great! I can't wait for details on the premium version, hopefully I can afford it!:P:P

way to go miller!:cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users