• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Another question:

When you order a new aircraft when it will be delivered? Exactly after one month or at the time when the current month changed into the next month?

Aircraft are delivered on the first of the month. Delivery was initially the first 20 aircraft + 20% of the current orders. Last round or so, it was changed to the first 30 aircraft and 20% of the order book. However, each airline can only receive 2 aircraft per manufacturer at a time. So, if your aircraft is #40 in line and all the orders in front of you are from the same airline, you will get delivered at month change.
Posted ImagePosted Image

flightsimer

flightsimer

Senior Member/Beta Tester

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
i have a question... i just started my airline 2 days ago. and i got 5 gates, with two airtcraft... and 5 mil dollars like im suppose to.... i started it late at night, and the next day when i got on, i saw i had a few new messages... thee one was a warning and the other, was saying that i lost the gates. My question is, how/why do you guys expect a brand new airline to be able to fill up 5 gates worth of flights with two aircraft in a day? you cant even buy a plane quick enough to be able to get them going. I dont think that is fair at all. i lost 4 gates where i was stationed at, and now i will have to pay 75 million to be able to get them back. so i would like to know how someone is expected to fill them up that quickly. and is there a way i can get my airline deleted so i can get a fair chance.

had to edit it, found some spelling errors

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
You use up as many gates is possible (Or however many it takes to get the best profit) then return the rest. It helps to keep costs down which for a start up airline, is everything.
Posted Image

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts

Now i will have to pay 75 million to be able to get them back.

Umm... There are no 75 million dollar gates, 750,000 maybe.
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
75 million is what it would take for me to build them...

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
a few more questions and i think i might fully understnad this...

what is the difference between AE and SIM2?

when do the aircraft get added? im guessing when they appeared in real world, but dont know, and how long does the game last?

and how long is a "day"?

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation

a few more questions and i think i might fully understnad this...

what is the difference between AE and SIM2?

when do the aircraft get added? im guessing when they appeared in real world, but dont know, and how long does the game last?

and how long is a "day"?

Please read the manual/wiki, you can find the link in this thread.

There are currently 2 versions of AE running simultaneously, referred to as sim1 and sim2. You can log in by choosing "management sim" -> login from the menu above. Scroll down for sim2 login.

In sim1, one month in a game equals one day in real time (game month has only 24 days). Sim2 is a test game for new features and it is currently running at 4 times normal so that testing would be faster.

Aircraft gets added (in sim2) when they appeared in real life. There was a list showing the aircraft that will be available, maybe a search could locate it for you.

In the past, a game has usually lasted for about 10 game years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
ok im gonna do this by example...

i want to currently buy my second crj-900er... they cost 33.2 mil each...

i only will have 31 mili this month, so thats enough for the down payment, but not enough to cover the full...

i know that the aircraft are delivered at first of the month...

but what my question is, will they be delivered anytime in the month if you dont have enought to finish the payment at the begining?

so im gonna pay the 50% now, but wont have the other 50% until maybe the 3rd or 4th of the next month so will i get my plane then, or will i have to wait for that month to end and get it the next month after that?

hope you understand wat im trying to say...

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

but what my question is, will they be delivered anytime in the month if you dont have enought to finish the payment at the begining?

so im gonna pay the 50% now, but wont have the other 50% until maybe the 3rd or 4th of the next month so will i get my plane then, or will i have to wait for that month to end and get it the next month after that?

If you pay 50% the order is placed

You will get this delivered at the Month change

You will fall into the RED or negitive and will not be able to buy gates till you are back in credit.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
yes i know that..but that still didnt answer my question... right now im fine considering i only started 10 days ago, am making 1.3 mil per game day... have 29 mil in credit... and am ranked 110 i just want to know if i will get the plane during that month or in the next month...

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

ko yes i know that..but that still didnt answer my question... right now im fine considering i only started 10 days ago, am making 1.3 mil per game day... have 29 mil in credit... and am ranked 110 i just want to know if i will get the plane during that month or in the next month...

I answered that

You will get any ordered aircraft within SIM2 at the changeover of the month

There are no such things in AE for delivery within a month it is at the start.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
i never said anything about getting it the same month i order it... i think you are misunderstanding me...

right now its sept. year 2...

i want to order a crj-900er...

i wont get it tiloct.

but i wont have the final payment until the 3rd or 4th of oct.

so wat i want to know is, if i put in the order... it turns oct. will i get the plane in oct. or since i dont have the final payment on the first, will i get it on the first of november, or will i get the plane as soon as i get the money in oct.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

i never said anything about getting it the same month i order it... i think you are misunderstanding me...

right now its sept. year 2...

i want to order a crj-900er...

i wont get it till oct.

but i dont have the final payment until the 3rd or 4th of oct.

so wat i want to know is, i put in the order... it turns oct. will i get the plane in oct. or since i dont have the final payment on the first, will i get it on the first of november.

I will say again for the last time:

In SIM2 all aircraft are delivered.

NOTE the (ALL) there is no holding factor they are ALL delivered at changeover not next month or next 5/6/7/8/9 months ALL this next changeover that are ordered.

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
ok thanks... just being new... you would of thought that if you didnt have enough money, that you wouldnt get the plane until you did, or the next month...

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
with long international flights, can you do round trip? i mean jfk to london is wat 12 hours each way? i would only be able go one way correct? if so will it be made so that you can do round trips?

but anyways. right now how real is it that the plane flys from airport A to B and then the next day it magically appears back at A and flys to B again?

so im just currious about if there was any talk about this being fixed to simulate these flights better?

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
is the min runway length needed for a plane to land enforced?

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

with long international flights, can you do round trip? i mean jfk to london is wat 12 hours each way? i would only be able go one way correct? if so will it be made so that you can do round trips?

but anyways. right now how real is it that the plane flys from airport A to B and then the next day it magically appears back at A and flys to B again?

so im just currious about if there was any talk about this being fixed to simulate these flights better?

You can do JFK-LHR RT no prob, but something like LAX-LHR would have to be 1 way. Don't think of it as from LAX to LHR, think of it as between LAX and LHR. One day it goes one direction, the next day it goes the other.

And no, runway distance is not currently a factor. You can fly all the long haul A340 flights out of LGA that you want :)

flightsimer

flightsimer

• 507 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
well i was wondering about the runway lengths, because i was looking throught the aircraft and noticed the 747-400Er... it was at 10+k ft but in real life its not that high... it regularly fly into St Maarten which is only 7100 ft...

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

well i was wondering about the runway lengths, because i was looking throught the aircraft and noticed the 747-400Er... it was at 10+k ft but in real life its not that high... it regularly fly into St Maarten which is only 7100 ft...

I would assume those runway lengths are for MGTOW. Pretty sure the big birds going out of SXM have to go to another isle to gas up.

JJDXB

JJDXB

Living in Dubai

• 52 posts
I'm not so sure about the placement of AUH at the moment, I know it's NOT in Africa because i live in the UAE, why is it in Africa if the closest city (Dubai) within the same country is placed in the Middle East

Sorry if this sounds angry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users