Photo

Does having another player run your airline really work ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Gevans

Gevans

Above average airline exec.

• 100 posts

I tried this once,

Had a very large and profitable airline rated #1 became very busy with work and couldn't run an airline that big anymore.

So rather than bankrupt it I picked what I hoped would be a good player and let him take over.

He quickly made many changes and over a period of a few weeks ran it into the ground........it ended up at about #30 or #40 in the rankings.

And then I see some airlines here asking for someone to take over that are still very new with just a few dozen aircraft........and they have both Russian and Western planes and several different models.

Why take over a mess like that.......why not just start your own from scratch ?

Cache.

Cache.

Cache me if you can

• 14 posts

I tried this once,

Had a very large and profitable airline rated #1 became very busy with work and couldn't run an airline that big anymore.

So rather than bankrupt it I picked what I hoped would be a good player and let him take over.

He quickly made many changes and over a period of a few weeks ran it into the ground........it ended up at about #30 or #40 in the rankings.

And then I see some airlines here asking for someone to take over that are still very new with just a few dozen aircraft........and they have both Russian and Western planes and several different models.

Why take over a mess like that.......why not just start your own from scratch ?

yea i agree 

but i only help with airlines if there big or pepole are vaction 

i hate to see pepole giving a airline they work so hard on to some noob

then destroys the airline

the reason why pepole take over that is becuse there new or lazy cant be botherd to start one or dont konow how to satrt one

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

I would only ever take over, or give my airline to another member of AE if I have had experience with this member ( know how they operate airlines, How they are within alliances etc....) or are friends with them. Otherwise I tend to stay away or not accept them. I don't want some random member running my hard work into the ground. People that take over new airlines or are quite happy to take over any airline are generally those that are still new and thus still learning how to operate the game, Or they are to lazy to start one up or are just being friendly or helpful I guess. or even just wanting  something different or a challenge and want to try something new. just my 2cents.

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Well, the results depends on the people you choose to run your airlines. I saw few success stories, but not all of them have happy ending.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

The only time I've seen it go pear shaped is when a certain member pretended to be AE staff to force over an airline *cough* *cough* .

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Honestly, if you are running it just fine, you shouldn't need help. Help is needed when your airline is not making the correct amounts of profit or you have never started an airline. And help should be brief, not a total takeover.

wgOP4y0.jpg

JimBob1

JimBob1

AE Player

• 93 posts

Here's an opportunity to learn what a profitable airline should look like.

CP Air in S1 is by far the #1 airline.

It has the best aircraft ( owned ) and 40% net profit.

Who wants to run a first class operation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users