Photo

Co-owner and Advisor wanted for Singapore Airline!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

khoapham

khoapham

• 7 posts

Singapore Airline is a massive airline with worldwide route. We are currently renewing our fleet and expanding at the same time. SIngapore Airline has 100% reputation with massive advertisement and good morale. However, we failed to get out of rank 90 and would like some help. Cash and planes are not a big deal!

pls describe about yourself (experience, highest ranks, skill,..) below. Consideration will begin shortly after reply is posted.

Bluecookieboy

Bluecookieboy

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts

Hi

Although i am fairly new to the game i have currently passed the rank 10 (I believe i was 6th but i can't remember lol) on the beginners world.  Many people struggle especially on the beginners world to get their rank up but i re-started my airline in the beginners world a couple of days ago and i was one of the lowest rank of all airlines but i am now almost 50th in a matter of two days due to my spending on aircraft. 

I am no beginner to airline games overall so i know what to do to generate profit.

By the way just a couple questions:

how much money does your airline have?

what world are you on?

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

Hi. I would like to help you. I am better low cost carriers (LCC) but am also good at normal carriers and all other types. Most of my airlines have a reputation of 70% and higher but as I have started many new airlines many of them are starting to pick up on reputation. I only want shared control so I can help you and also because as it isn't as fun when you takeover and make every decision by yourself. I am also the head of Star Alliance in S4 (Sandbox world). Sadly it is no longer the biggest and the largest valuation but it is still quite big with 40+ airlines in it. Send me a message if you are interested. Good luck to your airline! God bless and thanks for reading this reply    :)      :D

My forum ID is 50002

Thanks,

Tchung

I also run quite a few other airlines for people that are in a higher place    :)

PM me on AE if you need any help or have any questions    :)

I am good at routing and will stay with your current fleet to keep maintenance and operating costs lower.

I also won't mess with your in flight entertainment and service   :)

I will be able to find routes quickly and easily. 

I am currently managing a lot of airlines so I will be able to add one of yours in too  :)

The Guy Who Wants To Help

AKA THE BOSS

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

From what I can see, you don't utilized aircraft properly. Each aircraft family have base maintenance cost per month. Using lots of aircraft would resulted in inflation of expenditure for the maintenance. You also use a confusing and ineffective configuration for the cabin which would resulted in problems with the demand requirements in the game. Currently you have 23 different types of aircraft family in your company, and you don't utilized some of the plane either. This is why you can't create much profit. I think I could help, but there is need some big changes if you give me the key. Otherwise, it wouldn't work at all.

I would eventually start by eliminating half of the unusable aircraft such as Yakovlev Yak-42, Tupolev Tu-154M, the helicopters, the props, and create new configurations for All of the aircraft.

My forum ID is 33668

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
You are wasting money on advertising cancel it all. If you want to you can add it back in the last couple of years of the game. Reduce number of aircraft families, you are spending far too much on maintenance.

khoapham

khoapham

• 7 posts

Hi

Although i am fairly new to the game i have currently passed the rank 10 (I believe i was 6th but i can't remember lol) on the beginners world.  Many people struggle especially on the beginners world to get their rank up but i re-started my airline in the beginners world a couple of days ago and i was one of the lowest rank of all airlines but i am now almost 50th in a matter of two days due to my spending on aircraft. 

I am no beginner to airline games overall so i know what to do to generate profit.

what world are you on?

I have over 800 million dollars cash, this is the minimum, and DOP of 70m, usually it is over a billion. My world is R3.

khoapham

khoapham

• 7 posts

Hi

what world are you on?

I have over 800 million dollars cash, this is the minimum, usually it is over a billion. My world is R3.

From what I can see, you don't utilized aircraft properly. Each aircraft family have base maintenance cost per month. Using lots of aircraft would resulted in inflation of expenditure for the maintenance. You also use a confusing and ineffective configuration for the cabin which would resulted in problems with the demand requirements in the game. Currently you have 23 different types of aircraft family in your company, and you don't utilized some of the plane either. This is why you can't create much profit. I think I could help, but there is need some big changes if you give me the key. Otherwise, it wouldn't work at all.

I would eventually start by eliminating half of the unusable aircraft such as Yakovlev Yak-42, Tupolev Tu-154M, the helicopters, the props, and create new configurations for All of the aircraft.

My forum ID is 33668

I am very impressed with your skill. I think you had figure out the main problem of my airline. I think with your experience you could really help me. Therefore you will be my co-owner. BTW, please don't declare bankrupt.

khoapham

khoapham

• 7 posts

Hi

what world are you on?

I have over 800 million dollars cash, this is the minimum, usually it is over a billion. My world is R3.

My forum ID is 33668

I am very impressed with your skill. I think you had figure out the main problem of my airline. I think with your experience you could really help me. Therefore you will be my co-owner. BTW, please don't declare bankrupt.

You are wasting money on advertising cancel it all. If you want to you can add it back in the last couple of years of the game. Reduce number of aircraft families, you are spending far too much on maintenance.

Good idea, thanks alot for your time. However I have chosen another person. Still if he failed to do the job, you would be next.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Relax, I'm not those bitter. I'm currently working in selling unused aircraft and creating new configurations. There is lots of unused A320 on the market, do you want me to leased it? (A320 is one of the aircraft with lowest fuel consumption on narrow-body category on it's market, it would be used for regional market in Asia, and Australia)

khoapham

khoapham

• 7 posts

Relax, I'm not those bitter. I'm currently working in selling unused aircraft and creating new configurations. There is lots of unused A320 on the market, do you want me to leased it? (A320 is one of the aircraft with lowest fuel consumption on narrow-body category on it's market, it would be used for regional market in Asia, and Australia)

Do whatever you need to do, I won't stop you as you are here to help.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Do whatever you need to do, I won't stop you as you are here to help.

I sell most unused aircrafts and then order more modern and efficient aircraft like B777, A340 and A320. I cut the unused workforce, and decrease the advertisement budget (you should increased it at the end of the game only).

I'll be raising the Operating income to around $40million per day. After that you could take over again.

khoapham

khoapham

• 7 posts

I sell most unused aircrafts and then order more modern and efficient aircraft like B777, A340 and A320. I cut the unused workforce, and decrease the advertisement budget (you should increased it at the end of the game only).

I'll be raising the Operating income to around $40million per day. After that you could take over again.

Great, I am very appreciate with your help. 

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Great, I am very appreciate with your help. 

I'm done, You can check it out. Tell me if you need any more help.

khoapham

khoapham

• 7 posts

I'm done, You can check it out. Tell me if you need any more help.

great job, Thank you so much for your help.

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

ok....

The Guy Who Wants To Help

AKA THE BOSS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users