Photo

[REJECTED] - P_E_T_s Aspire Application

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

P_E_Ts

P_E_Ts

AE Player

• 33 posts

Airline Name, World: AlbanianAir, world R Delta.

Airline Style (LCC, flag carrier etc.): AlbanianAir combines low prices with high quality service. Despite our low prices we offer 5* IFE on all our aircraft for no cost, and newspapers/magazines, blankets and pillows for all but the shortest of flights, and for the longer 0-500 mile flights we offer two 5* snacks for free, and for 500-2500 we offer 2 free 5* breakfasts and snacks with free headphones, and for anything above 2,500 miles everything except for souvenirs are offered for free, while 2 5* breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options are all free. 

Because of our market and our luxuries provided on (almost) every flight, we aren't the most profitable airline but due to our affordable prices and excellent service AlbanianAir would add a highly reputable airline to Aspire, and as a relatively new player I could improve my skills as an airline operator. 

Link to airline: http://ae31.airline-...e3rd&player=962

Tell us about your past on AE (How long have you been around, favourite area to start airlines): I haven't been on AE for a really long time but after fooling around in my first week or so I've created two successful airlines based in Albania (the one I'm showing you) and EstonianAir. I like the idea of starting an airline in a relatively under serviced area and making it successful. In the future I plan to start an airline based out of Nepal in the world that stretches from 2000-2030 when it resets.

Future plans for your airline: Get some long range aircraft and open some more routes to the US and Asia, and maybe a couple in Africa. Update IFE to include Live TV, In flight wifi and mobile phone coverage when they become available and install them on AlbanianAir's entire fleet. And get a good livery and logo.

Edited for better formatting, thanks for considering me!

Oliy.

Oliy.

You what?

• Data Collector
  • 342 posts

User's Awards

After carefully considering your application, I can unfortunately tell you that your application has been declined.

-Oliy, temporary manager of Aspire

P_E_Ts

P_E_Ts

AE Player

• 33 posts

I PM'd you but I haven't received a response yet, so I'll ask here. Why was I rejected and how can I make my airline worthy of joining Aspire?

P_E_Ts

P_E_Ts

AE Player

• 33 posts

I PM'd you but I haven't received a response yet, so I'll ask here. Why was I rejected and how can I make my airline worthy of joining Aspire?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users